Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Cases down again today, problem for Team Biden is that its too early for him to get credit..they need to keep it going for a few months
United States Coronavirus: 27,685,596 Cases and 476,260 Deaths - Worldometer
This would explain why they are releasing illegal immigrants coming across the southern border out into the country without acovid test. If you fly almost anywhere ,especially coming into the country, you must now have a negative test. Also check out this: .He has documents.Also this:Dr. Fauci backed controversial Wuhan lab with U.S. dollars for risky coronavirus research

Last edited:
Reactions: VolnJC
May be? MAY be? Ask anyone in Pediatrics or Mental Health. Peds ERs have seen unprecedented numbers of teen/child depression, anxiety, suicidality, etc. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get an inpt bed for Peds psych care. Locally, my practice has probably had as much of this in 10 months as we had in the prior 5 years combined.

Why isn't Fauci talking about this? (I'm being sarcastic)

Looking for some guidance.

My wife’s grandfather has been on the same medication for five years in regards to heart issues and fluid around his heart. He is 96. Two weeks ago his doctor takes him off of everything he is on. Needless to say he is in the hospital due to breathing issues and retaining fluid. He does not have COVID. They are going to send him to a long term care facility now because his heart is continuing to be in A Fib, which I feel like is a big mistake.

I feel like the issue all started with the doctor taking him off of his meds. I feel like he made a mistake or oversight. I get trying to back down medication if you feel like someone can control an issue, but this is obviously not the case.

My sister-in-law who is a nurse was not happy once she found out and is pretty pissed now.

What is you opinion of the situation?
Without knowing details, and given that I don't practice adult medicine, I can't really offer an opinion.

It does sound like his problems started after the medication change, so I would start by addressing that with his PCP.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Reactions: volinbham
Without knowing details, and given that I don't practice adult medicine, I can't really offer an opinion.

It does sound like his problems started after the medication change, so I would start by addressing that with his PCP.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Thanks.

Looking for some guidance.

My wife’s grandfather has been on the same medication for five years in regards to heart issues and fluid around his heart. He is 96. Two weeks ago his doctor takes him off of everything he is on. Needless to say he is in the hospital due to breathing issues and retaining fluid. He does not have COVID. They are going to send him to a long term care facility now because his heart is continuing to be in A Fib, which I feel like is a big mistake.

I feel like the issue all started with the doctor taking him off of his meds. I feel like he made a mistake or oversight. I get trying to back down medication if you feel like someone can control an issue, but this is obviously not the case.

My sister-in-law who is a nurse was not happy once she found out and is pretty pissed now.

What is you opinion of the situation?

What was the reason to taking him off of his meds? And what meds exactly did they take off?

Just saw that UNC cancelled its basketball game with Miami tonight after pictures circulated of players (who don't wear masks when they play against each other) having a good time off the court without masks on. Nobody is sick.

I have no words for that.

I have no words for that.
Is anyone that is involved with making decisions like this actually living in the real world? For eleven months, kids and college students have been playing sports, having sleepovers, going to birthday parties, and having fun. Guess what? They aren't dying (from CV19).

Without ANY DOUBT, the biggest risk in this age group is psychological damage and loss of education.

Is anyone that is involved with making decisions like this actually living in the real world? For eleven months, kids and college students have been playing sports, having sleepovers, going to birthday parties, and having fun. Guess what? They aren't dying (from CV19).

Without ANY DOUBT, the biggest risk in this age group is psychological damage and loss of education.

It's about appearances. Same as some dufus complaining that Superbowl ads showed people in groups without masks on.

It's about appearances. Same as some dufus complaining that Superbowl ads showed people in groups without masks on.
I just wonder how long people will continue to lap up the slop.

Surely it's not that difficult to research the risk to athletes, at this point. Surely there are plenty of people who understand that telling people to wear masks after they've been vaccinated or recovered from infection is complete nonsense. Surely people can ask: how many kids and teachers have died in the past 11 months around here after we "stormed Normandy" by reopening schools (Zero)?

And, don't even get me started on the masks in TV ads.

Sorry for the rant, but I've got my energy back and am on a roll tonight.

I just wonder how long people will continue to lap up the slop.

Surely it's not that difficult to research the risk to athletes, at this point. Surely there are plenty of people who understand that telling people to wear masks after they've been vaccinated or recovered from infection is complete nonsense. Surely people can ask: how many kids and teachers have died in the past 11 months around here after we "stormed Normandy" by reopening schools (Zero)?

And, don't even get me started on the masks in TV ads.

Sorry for the rant, but I've got my energy back and am on a roll tonight.

I don't think people are lapping up the slop - it's the people in power that are making the call. I'd hope most see through the CYA/ControlFetish but that doesn't change the power of the decision makers; at least in the short term.

I don't think people are lapping up the slop - it's the people in power that are making the call. I'd hope most see through the CYA/ControlFetish but that doesn't change the power of the decision makers; at least in the short term.
I hear you. But, at what point do people actually take advantage of the organ nicely positioned between the ears? If you are immune, why should you have any restrictions? If you aren't at risk (see: school-aged children), why can't you live a normal life?

I hear you. But, at what point do people actually take advantage of the organ nicely positioned between the ears? If you are immune, why should you have any restrictions? If you aren't at risk (see: school-aged children), why can't you live a normal life?

I'm the choir and you're the preacher

it is all about control by the "elite" smarter than you , more educated than you, ruling class and their communist revolution intent on destroying our republic. Never a reference to our republic; always our democracy.Powers not secifically given to the federal government in the constitution are reserved for the states. They tie up the states by putting conditions on the federal money the give to the states.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back