Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

She has actually turned out to be quite sane based on what I remember hearing from her interviews during her campaign. Frankly she’s a better Joe Manchin than Joe Manchin is right now.
isn't this the one that everyone here was calling a slut based on the way she dressed?

Four people have tested positive for C19 but they do not have much in the way of symptoms

Coronavirus in Oregon: 517 new cases, 38 deaths as state reports some people fully vaccinated test positive

I do not find this alarming. The purpose of the vaccine is to keep people from "getting sick" as in out of the hospital. These folks may be in the 5% but even if they are, this is good news that they didn't get very sick. To me that means the vaccine did its job
you would need to know if they tested positive before the shots right? if you are already infected its not a magic cure.

isn't this the one that everyone here was calling a slut based on the way she dressed?
Yep. And she does kinda not dress the part frankly. I think she’s got pink hair right now? 🤷‍♂️. But the cover doesn’t necessarily line up with the content based on how she thinks independently

Biden crushing it

#OperationWarpSpeed and of course total shots administered is a record high because they are still using the supply that Trump sent and also we have moved from Tier 1 to allow more access..I thought I explained this to you before... what the country needs is the 2k immediate checks he promised....is he crushing that? Have you stopped crying over going O for 2 yet?

you would need to know if they tested positive before the shots right? if you are already infected its not a magic cure.

I don't think their status before the shots is significant because that would have been at least a month and a half ago. When you are "infected" it doesn't last that long. Generally speaking you're infected for 10-14 days and that's it. You wouldn't stay infected for 50 days or more

Yep. And she does kinda not dress the part frankly. I think she’s got pink hair right now? 🤷‍♂️. But the cover doesn’t necessarily line up with the content based on how she thinks independently
I am shocked that so many on here reacted negatively to outward appearances to later somewhat regret it.

I am shocked that so many on here reacted negatively to outward appearances to later somewhat regret it.
Lol. So I don’t think having pink hair and dressing like a hooker is a good idea. Call me an old prude I guess. But aside from appearances she does seem to have her individual opinions which is refreshing.

I don’t think I ever thought she was a slut , I did think she dressed odd and kooky . She / they have done an excellent job of polishing up her image since she won . I was going to give some before and after examples but it’s harder than I thought it would be to find the before ones on social media .

I don’t think I ever thought she was a slut , I did think she dressed odd and kooky . She / they have done an excellent job of polishing up her image since she won . I was going to give some before and after examples but it’s harder than I thought it would be to find the before ones on social media .
Yea I don't care if she goes to work in a stilettos and a bikini. I appreciate her independence. Want to see more of it on both sides.

Yea I don't care if she goes to work in a stilettos and a bikini. I appreciate her independence. Want to see more of it on both sides.
Part of me wishes she would go to work in stilettos and a bikini I think she’s one of the few that could pull it off. Still there is something to be said for dressing for the part in business which is what applies here. Again, last pic I saw of her I think she had pink hair? But her views have been refreshing and we’re unexpected.

Found the pic. Is it disqualifying somehow? No it isn’t. Does it work against her image and being taken seriously? In Congress yes I think it does. Again I just guess I’m an old prude. But if it comes down to dressing like a freak while maintaining a sane approach to policy then carry on sister.

172AFE66-5D86-463B-906C-1DB7BDEACE69.jpeg

Reactions: volfanhill
I would appreciate stilettos and a bikini. Heck if she keeps voting her conscience let her pole dance in the rotunda.

Reactions: hog88
I see the "experts" are still telling us folks who have received both vaccine doses to social distance, stay away from crowds etc, etc. OK, I'd like for them to think about the numbers as in statistical probability that one would:

1) carry the virus
2) get sick from the virus
3) get ill from the virus (as in need hospital care)

My guess is that #2 and #3 are less risky than getting struck by lightning and probably also less likely than getting seriously injured driving your car on I-75. #1 we really don't know for sure but we do know that except in really rare cases, you're only carrying the virus for 10 days of your entire life, assuming you catch it at all.

Which leads me to my final point. Seeing as these numbers are very, very remote, how can we justify continuing to let this virus alter our lives? This is the bottom line that I'm continuing to struggle with. Please folks, help me out.

VN Store

Back