Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I've said the same. However he delivered a vaccine when most claimed it was impossible. If those same people are now taking credit they should be called out for it.
True but let's not pretend that the Trump administration's development of a vaccine was quicker or vastly superior to those of other countries. China, Russia, Israel, and the UK all deveped a vaccine either recently before or recently after the US.

The problem has always been getting people to trust that the vaccine would be safe and effective as well as distributing it. Both of those things the Trump administration failed to do.

True but let's not pretend that the Trump administration's development of a vaccine was quicker or vastly superior to those of other countries. China, Russia, Israel, and the UK all deveped a vaccine either recently before or recently after the US.

The problem has always been getting people to trust that the vaccine would be safe and effective as well as distributing it. Both of those things the Trump administration failed to do.

It would have lagged because of regulations. Are we really going to pretend there's an agency comparable to the FDA in Russia or China?

There are many ways things could’ve gone better. But it’s a little disingenuous to suggest that it was the Trump administrations failure to get people to trust the vaccine. Distrust in the vaccine was a political sledgehammer of the left throughout the summer and leading up to the election. But now, somehow, it’s perfectly safe.

It didn't help when leaders on the left were saying they didn't trust the Trump vaccine.

There are many ways things could’ve gone better. But it’s a little disingenuous to suggest that it was the Trump administrations failure to get people to trust the vaccine. Distrust in the vaccine was a political sledgehammer of the left throughout the summer and leading up to the election. But now, somehow, it’s perfectly safe.

Agree. Doesn't help when the President peddles in conspiracy theories and sows anti-government mistrust while in office either.

Agree. Doesn't help when the President peddles in conspiracy theories and sows anti-government mistrust while in office either.
When have I supported that? Stay on topic

The current VP and many others on the left said they would never trust or take a Trump vaccine. Now the same admin is bragging about delivery of the Trump vaccine? Who was sowing mistrust and why are they off the hook? If the vaccine is the only thing that will save us then didn't they cause unnecessary deaths?

This is where we go in circles though....
The “experts” were saying they wouldn’t be influenced by Trump (and they weren’t). And Trump had done NOTHING to earn trust at that point. However, instead of someone/anyone on the left coming out in support of the experts and the vaccine development, they either let the mistrust grow, or actively instigated it for political expediency.

It would have lagged because of regulations. Are we really going to pretend there's an agency comparable to the FDA in Russia or China?
They absolutely have comparable agencies, whether they have equivalent standards who knows. Also, every US vaccine was given emergency approval, so the regulations hold up you're claiming is pretty moot.

They absolutely have comparable agencies, whether they have equivalent standards who knows. Also, every US vaccine was given emergency approval, so the regulations hold up you're claiming is pretty moot.
Their agencies are comparable? Haha. You go take that sputnik vaccine then

When have I supported that? Stay on topic

The current VP and many others on the left said they would never trust or take a Trump vaccine
. Now the same admin is bragging about delivery of the Trump vaccine? Who was sowing mistrust and why are they off the hook? If the vaccine is the only thing that will save us then didn't they cause unnecessary deaths?
That's not true. Harris said she would trust and take the vaccine if the science said it was safe.. She said she wouldn't trust the safety of a vaccine based solely on the words of the Trump administration.

The science backs up the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine so she got it. And by it I mean the vaccine developed by the Trump administration. Literally on live television.

That's not true. Harris said she would trust and take the vaccine if the science said it was safe.. She said she wouldn't trust the safety of a vaccine based solely on the words of the Trump administration.

The science backs up the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine so she got it. And by it I mean the vaccine developed by the Trump administration. Literally on live television.
It was developed by science so her statement was idiotic. Had she wanted to help she would have never tied it to Trump and would have disgusted the process. She made it political

Reactions: Kristy*
This from October:

“We’re going to have a vaccine in record time — in unheard-of time — in less than a year,” he said. “We have five companies in Phase 3 clinical trials. And we're right now producing tens of millions of doses. So the fact that you continue to undermine public confidence in a vaccine, if the vaccine emerges during the Trump administration, I think is unconscionable. And senator, I just ask you: Stop playing politics with people’s lives.”

Public health experts have said that a vaccine is unlikely to be available until at least next year. Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has said that a vaccine is not likely to be broadly available to the public until the middle of 2021.

In debate, Kamala Harris says she won't take a COVID vaccine just on Trump's say-so

Trump administration's comments were dead on while the "experts" that Whore Harris relied on were so far off that we can't even take them seriously.

Tyler, we all know you hate Trump but you lose credibility when you can't give him credit where credit's due. I could post a page of sources who call Operation Warp Speed a success but I'll give you this one from Fauci:

Fauci says Operation Warp Speed 'will go down historically' as 'highly successful'
I've already given him credit for developing a vaccine quickly. He screwed the pooch on distribution and public trust. If you develop a product that half the people don't want and the other half can't get how much credit do you think you deserve?

I've already given him credit for developing a vaccine quickly. He screwed the pooch on distribution and public trust. If you develop a product that half the people don't want and the other half can't get how much credit do you think you deserve?

You absolutely did no such thing. You said that he should be given no credit for getting it out quickly and gave examples of other countries that got theirs out just as quickly. Do you have a memory problem or are you just a liar?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You absolutely did no such thing. You said that he should be given no credit for getting it out quickly and gave examples of other countries that got theirs out just as quickly. Do you have a memory problem or are you just a liar?
It helped create vaccines quickly, that much is true. The delivery of those vaccines to people was a total failure.

Try and keep up

VN Store

Back