Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

They absolutely have comparable agencies, whether they have equivalent standards who knows. Also, every US vaccine was given emergency approval, so the regulations hold up you're claiming is pretty moot.

the regulatory relaxation was the clinical trials - from pre-clinical animal studies through Phases 1, 2 and 3. the changes to the FDA approval process for the vaccine were monumental.

you clearly don't understand the FDA approval process

looking at Alabama stats - we are running almost even between # of people with at least one dose of vaccine and total # of cases. wonder if that's common across states.

couple that with slowing cases and it's good news.

cuomo_2.16.jpg

Reactions: Kristy*
the regulatory relaxation was the clinical trials - from pre-clinical animal studies through Phases 1, 2 and 3. the changes to the FDA approval process for the vaccine were monumental.

you clearly don't understand the FDA approval process

It was a game changer.

Sorry for your shi$$y luck if you're battling any disease/illness other than covid.

“The $1,400 relief checks in Biden's coronavirus rescue legislation have dominated the headlines. But less-familiar provisions in the giant $1.9 trillion packagecould have a larger long-term impact on the disparities of income and wealth that have animated Democratic politics for decades.

A “rescue legislation” that’ll address issues that are decades old.

Reactions: volinbham
Not necessarily. There have been at least 5 teachers that have died from Covid in the past month here in Georgia. It is not the same curve.
Do they know those teachers got it from school? Maybe they got it at the store that they would’ve gone to whether school was in or not.

Do they know those teachers got it from school? Maybe they got it at the store that they would’ve gone to whether school was in or not.
I have tried looking it up since I am down here. I wasnt able to figure out if they did/could of got it from school. Most schools have been on mixed virtual/in class down here for a while.

I saw n95 masks on a shelf in an Ace Hardware the other day. Stfu with your constant idiocy.
I'm glad your local Mom and Pop hardware store has a handful of n95s for people. Doubt they have enough to supply the local hospital. You clearly don't understand the basics of supply and demand.

I'm glad your local Mom and Pop hardware store has a handful of n95s for people. Doubt they have enough to supply the local hospital. You clearly don't understand the basics of supply and demand.
Your article showed this isn't a supply or demand issue

Mike Bowen’s warehouse outside Fort Worth, Texas, was piled high with cases of medical-grade N95 face masks. His company, Prestige Ameritech, can churn out 1 million masks every four days, but he doesn’t have orders for nearly that many. So he recently got approval from the government to export them.

“I’m drowning in these respirators,” Bowen said.

Indeed. I'm sure my 25 plus years and two degrees from UT in the field are trumped by your expertise.

VN Store

Back