Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The comments on that Tweet are just incredible if there was ever a cause for bipartisan relief...but for some they want to keep the fear and lockdowns for months more...why is that? Do they want to get paid to stay home are they brainwashed? I don't understand
I honestly believe that many people now feel a need to be afraid and rely on the government to tell them what to do. It's an extremely dangerous game.

I honestly believe that many people now feel a need to be afraid and rely on the government to tell them what to do. It's an extremely dangerous game.
My wife thinks I’m nuts but I’ve been saying since the beginning, you are seeing people who are usually behind the scenes suddenly have a lot of exposure and for some of them it’s going to their heads. 99.9% of people couldn’t name their county health director but now that guy wields more power than the mayor, an elected position. He’s beholden to no one and in many cases health directors and health boards have decided they can will laws into existence. You have given people power way over their station and a lot of them are not going to give it up easily.

There are a bunch of lazy people as well. Like as a kid knowing summer break is over. Always hated that countdown myself...lol

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back