Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’m sure there were some logistical reasons to start with healthcare workers, but I’ve wondered why this wasn’t the approach from the beginning. Anyone over 75, come get your shot. It would reduce deaths by 50% in one month.
Because the whiny nurses and teachers telling everyone they needed the shots first. I had this argument with a family member that’s a nurse who insisted they needed to be prioritized over everyone else.

Because the whiny nurses and teachers telling everyone they needed the shots first. I had this argument with a family member that’s a nurse who insisted they needed to be prioritized over everyone else.

Healthcare workers would have had their exposure decreased naturally by less people coming in sick to the hospital.

Teachers, as it’s turning out, should be vaccinated to protect the students from getting it from them!!

Does anyone know what exactly Australia is planning to do? Their cases have remained low due to Draconian lockdown measures and isolation in the middle of the ocean, but now I'm seeing stories of massive anti-protests. Do they plan to keep closed borders forever?

Last edited:
I’m sure there were some logistical reasons to start with healthcare workers, but I’ve wondered why this wasn’t the approach from the beginning. Anyone over 75, come get your shot. It would reduce deaths by 50% in one month.
But is that really the goal? I think the plan is being rolled out that way to cover the most likely to be infected. I remember one podcast where they detailed how "soccer moms" should be second after front line because of the number of interactions and how it would open things up faster. Obviously that wouldn't be popular with grandma dying but it would have the biggest benefit

But is that really the goal? I think the plan is being rolled out that way to cover the most likely to be infected. I remember one podcast where they detailed how "soccer moms" should be second after front line because of the number of interactions and how it would open things up faster. Obviously that wouldn't be popular with grandma dying but it would have the biggest benefit
Soccer moms is code for white women, we see you under that hood.

This is another point I’ve been struggling with a bit....are we vaccinating to lessen disease severity or limit spread? Because the going line is that people who have received the vaccine have less severe illness, but are still possibly/maybe/could/potentially able to spread it (though that looks unlikely). And so if it truly is to lessen disease, then you would absolutely want to start with the most vulnerable first and leave the 20-something healthy healthcare worker for later.

Think its safe to say that America has reached the chapter entitled Lessons Not Learned From Wall-E & History of the World Part 1 We have become far too dependent and look to the state or federal government instead of rolling up our sleeves View attachment 353199View attachment 353200

Wall-E is a little too close to reality these days.

Reactions: bigeasy and VolnJC
The replies to that post are wild. “They never go after GOP governors” bro they are acting like Abbott has committed five holocausts in the last week.
And the hilarious/sad thing is that it's turning up that the issues in Texas are literally the fault of the Biden admin.

Leftists gonna leftist. 🤡🤡🤡

This is another point I’ve been struggling with a bit....are we vaccinating to lessen disease severity or limit spread? Because the going line is that people who have received the vaccine have less severe illness, but are still possibly/maybe/could/potentially able to spread it (though that looks unlikely). And so if it truly is to lessen disease, then you would absolutely want to start with the most vulnerable first and leave the 20-something healthy healthcare worker for later.
Israeli studies find Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine reduces transmission

Reactions: VolnJC
Who knows? There are no benchmarks from this admin who claimed for months to have the answers

Rockies' Desmond opts out for 2nd straight year
40d93dfa05d4afc6470ad2da814a7824.gif

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13

VN Store

Back