Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

People in NY have known this for years. His dad is a hero here, but their family is the mafia of NY politics. He is a “Clinton Democrat” and served his purpose as a good Trump antagonist during the the last year and leading to the election. But he has outlived his usefulness and is no longer worth saving because of his ability to challenge the current Democrats in power.
Another useful idiot sacrificed. You hate to see it.

99137 deaths from Covid in the US since #PedoJoe took office 32ish days ago. Biden lied, 99000 died. Biggest campaign promise/lie catastrophe in modern American history. The PedoJoe/Harris administration looks to amass more deaths from covid in just under its first 40 days than all US deaths in WW1.

Did PedoJoe not keep a copy of his and Obamas pandemic playbook??

Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

Ass clowns

Public unions are a cancer and most public school teachers are willing spreaders of the cancer. Private schools around the country have been in school, in person, 5 days a week and have not become superspreaders, or even regular spreaders.

The sooner we can end the farce that is public school the better.

Public unions are a cancer and most public school teachers are willing spreaders of the cancer. Private schools around the country have been in school, in person, 5 days a week and have not become superspreaders, or even regular spreaders.

The sooner we can end the farce that is public school the better.
Public schools have been open here and my wife has been teaching every day until she contracted Covid at school. She's still teaching remotely via zoom every day while in quarantine. As soon as allowed, she'll be right back in the classroom.

Biggest problem we have are all the opt out kids. They "don't feel safe" so they just stay home and play video games all day. It's mind boggling how many kids are failing and the percentage of parents that won't respond to emails and phone calls is just baffling.

Thanks Joe!

You're such a moron.

Unless, of course, wearing masks is actually contributing to viral transmission (which would be supported by trends in the US and around the world after implementation of mask mandates). Then, ole Joe and his band of mask-Nazis could be accidentally helping the cause along by speeding up herd immunity.

I would love for you to enlighten us all as to why you think he is responsible for the sharp decline in cases since the first of the year. This should be good...

Public schools have been open here and my wife has been teaching every day until she contracted Covid at school. She's still teaching remotely via zoom every day while in quarantine. As soon as allowed, she'll be right back in the classroom.

Biggest problem we have are all the opt out kids. They "don't feel safe" so they just stay home and play video games all day. It's mind boggling how many kids are failing and the percentage of parents that won't respond to emails and phone calls is just baffling.
I'm sure everyone has had different situations during this period of events, but my son is doing much better learning from home. His test scores have all went up. He's constantly ahead of the kids in the classroom when the teacher has them doing work. I forgot to mention he's in the 1st grade and his mother is at home with him during school. If it wasnt for my wife losing her mind and my son needing the social interaction I would consider home schooling. We will be sending him back after this 9 weeks is up.

VN Store

Back