Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

In that whole article there's not a damn scientific reason why fully vaccinated people can't go back to a normal life. It pretty much says "well the guidelines haven't changed" and "we don't know who's been vaccinated" and "there's still a chance you could get infected"...

Yeah, I get all that. There's a chance I'll get hit by lightning...there's a chance someone will hit my car as I'm driving home from work tonight.

This is BS. Total BS. I've been very patient with these bastards. I no longer give a **** what their guidelines are. I encourage everyone fully vaccinated to go back to their normal life. Don't live your life worrying about giving it to someone else or dying of a variant. "That's no way to go through life, son"
Mask mandates and any over-the-line federal punitive measures that can be enacted are going to be used to hammer states that don't follow federal dictation (see: FL) while left-leaning states like NY will be rewarded for their compliance. Damn the science- this is and always has been about control.

Reactions: hog88 and GSD82
Over the weekend, I checked with a local store to see if they were allowing immune patrons to shop without masks. When they answered "we are not," I let them know that I would take my business elsewhere.

It honestly might take a bunch of people doing the same to get the message across.
If those businesses would do their part to keep their places clean and they would allow me to make decisions which are in my best interests, we could get back to normal asap.

Over the weekend, I checked with a local store to see if they were allowing immune patrons to shop without masks. When they answered "we are not," I let them know that I would take my business elsewhere.

It honestly might take a bunch of people doing the same to get the message across.
For a million reasons businesses are going to follow CDC guidelines. CYA from the the public and employees. Especially if you are Unionized in any way.

I regularly visit Kroger without a mask. Usually it is me and 1 other person in the store maskless.

I think, are these people going to stop wearing masks when their county govt tells them it is ok? I honestly am less bothered by people that will wear them from now to eternity than the ones who will stop once their govt says they are allowed.

I think, are these people going to stop wearing masks when their county govt tells them it is ok? I honestly am less bothered by people that will wear them from now to eternity than the ones who will stop once their govt says they are allowed.

I think they would come off just as easily as they went on. No questions asked. If Fauci says they can be removed, there will be large parties of the masked celebrating their new freedom.

I regularly visit Kroger without a mask. Usually it is me and 1 other person in the store maskless.

I only support businesses that don't GAF about this ridiculous mask.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
I think they would come off just as easily as they went on. No questions asked. If Fauci says they can be removed, there will be large parties of the masked celebrating their new freedom.

And those are the dumbest ones to me. I slightly, by a small margin, respect the ones who will wear them forever. They are just scared, rightfully or not, and arent government sheep.

To be fair (I hate to be that guy)...how are they going to police who's immune and who isn't? I can understand why they wouldn't want to go there

To be fair (I hate to be that guy)...how are they going to police who's immune and who isn't? I can understand why they wouldn't want to go there

I dont think it is any of their business. There are medical reasons for not wearing a mask and I dont think you can make the person prove their medical exemption.

I wonder if they are answering that way because they feel they have to. I would be interested to see if you walked in without a mask, what the reaction would be. Most places here have signs on their door a mask is required but 99% don't say anything when I walk in without one.

I wonder if they are answering that way because they feel they have to. I would be interested to see if you walked in without a mask, what the reaction would be. Most places here have signs on their door a mask is required but 99% don't say anything when I walk in without one.

Same here. Knox County mandate is still in effect and I havent worn a mask in a store in months and no one has ever stopped or questioned me about it.

Same here. Knox County mandate is still in effect and I havent worn a mask in a store in months and no one has ever stopped or questioned me about it.
I think they cared at first but now are over it. They do what they feel they need to just incase someone b!tches about it. When I have guests come to my work I let them know right off it's their choice but they certainly don't have to.

Last edited:
I dont think it is any of their business. There are medical reasons for not wearing a mask and I dont think you can make the person prove their medical exemption.

I was responding to a post from our good doctor and he worded it as "immune customers." If it's none of their business then they might as pull the mask mandate altogether. My point was that they can't play the game that immune customers don't have to wear one but others do. I hope they quickly get to the point where they'll drop requiring anyone to wear a mask. In my state, it's not possible for the store to make a rule on masks. Unfortunately the state has already made that decision for them

I went into a Food City store recently to pick up a few items and a birthday card and forgot to put my mask on. As I was browsing the greeting card isle there was a woman with a face shield and a face mask on and she looked at me like I was the Grim Reaper and hauled ass away. If she was so scared of the public she should have picked her crap up at the curb and hand wrote a card.

I was responding to a post from our good doctor and he worded it as "immune customers." If it's none of their business then they might as pull the mask mandate altogether. My point was that they can't play the game that immune customers don't have to wear one but others do. I hope they quickly get to the point where they'll drop requiring anyone to wear a mask. In my state, it's not possible for the store to make a rule on masks. Unfortunately the state has already made that decision for them

I dont believe this was a store decision either, if he is in KC, I believe it is still the mandate.

I went into a Food City store recently to pick up a few items and a birthday card and forgot to put my mask on. As I was browsing the greeting card isle there was a woman with a face shield and a face mask on and she looked at me like I was the Grim Reaper and hauled ass away. If she was so scared of the public she should have picked her crap up at the curb and hand wrote a card.

Yep.

I do enjoy making some of the people scatter. Many people I think agree with me though, especially employees. At least that is my perception of some.

MSM cant keep this clown out of thier worthless news Dr. Fauci Delivers “Stunning” COVID Warning

The way this guy is “practicing medicine” with the US is horrible. He’s never spent a day outside residency seeing patients. Though he may be a brilliant research scientist, his continued spewing only shows that he would’ve been an abject failure as a clinical physician.

I think they cared at first but now are over it. They do what they feel they need to just incase someone b!tches about it. When I have guests come to my work I let them know right off it's their choice but they certainly don't have to.
We never enforced it hard at our retail shop in Virginia, but unfortunately our dumbass governor gave VDH ridiculously broad powers to shut down businesses that didn't go brownshirt on their own customers amidst the government-created chaos.

We never enforced it hard at our retail shop in Virginia, but unfortunately our dumbass governor gave VDH ridiculously broad powers to shut down businesses that didn't go brownshirt on their own customers amidst the government-created chaos.
Sad that's where we are now. Close to a year and they still love this damn worthless mask. They just enjoy being able to force 95% of the people to do something

So we reached 500,000 deaths from COVID on the dementia patients watch. I thought he was going to save us all?

VN Store

Back