Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ingraham slams public health officials over changing COVID message: 'Liars in lab coats'

I don’t think they are liars, I think they are research scientists who have no idea how to process their own information and make a clinical decision. They’ve never had to develop treatment options or plans, they’ve never had to provide informed consent for a procedure. They have no idea how to manage risk. So the alternative is to wait until there’s no risk at all.

Dr Fauci says...
"If you combine getting most of the people in the country vaccinated with getting the level of virus in the community very, very low, then I believe you are going to be able to say you know for the most part we don’t necessarily have to wear masks," Fauci said. "When it goes way down, and the overwhelming majority of the people in the population are vaccinated, then I would feel comfortable in saying you know we need to pull back on the masks, we don’t need to have masks."

I’m trying to follow the science described by our leading scientist. Can someone please tell me what these scientific terms mean???

Dr Fauci says...
"If you combine getting most of the people in the country vaccinated with getting the level of virus in the community very, very low, then I believe you are going to be able to say you know for the most part we don’t necessarily have to wear masks," Fauci said. "When it goes way down, and the overwhelming majority of the people in the population are vaccinated, then I would feel comfortable in saying you know we need to pull back on the masks, we don’t need to have masks."

I’m trying to follow the science described by our leading scientist. Can someone please tell me what these scientific terms mean???
EXACTLY. In 11 months, he has shifted from objectively making sure hospitals are not overrun (easily measurable with admission numbers and ICU availability) to feelings about subjective quantity in communities.

EXACTLY. In 11 months, he has shifted from objectively making sure hospitals are not overrun (easily measurable with admission numbers and ICU availability) to feelings about subjective quantity in communities.

When you go from lifelong obscurity to pop culture icon, you do what you gotta do to maintain that new status.

When you go from lifelong obscurity to pop culture icon, you do what you gotta do to maintain that new status.
The funny part is that since he's made himself public, when the left does their inevitable about-face and starts 'caring' about the economy, they'll sacrifice Fauci just like they're trying to do with Cuomo. His usefulness will expire.

The funny part is that since he's made himself public, when the left does their inevitable about-face and starts 'caring' about the economy, they'll sacrifice Fauci just like they're trying to do with Cuomo. His usefulness will expire.

They will turn on him the second they feel he has become a liability to Harris/Biden.

VN Store

Back