Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

1 year ago today 2:22:2021 a couple of deaths and only 35 COVID 19 cases

Today? 500,000 deaths in the U.S.

Is there good news? SCOTUS tells Vance “yes” you can look at Dotard’s tax returns. In fact 8 years of tax returns + other financial tax returns

We’re about to have confirmed Dotard’s inept business acumen and numerous bankruptcies has been prompted up by foreign purchases of Trump assets at vastly inflated prices.

“Everything was done at the direction of Donald Trump” per Michael Cohen’s testimony to Congress a couple years back

Cy Vance will now have a financial road map to Dotard’s financial dealings for 8 years

Lube up, Bubba you’re gonna get a shot at the proverbial Pandora’s box

Is there good news? SCOTUS tells Vance “yes” you can look at Dotard’s tax returns. In fact 8 years of tax returns + other financial tax returns

We’re about to have confirmed Dotard’s inept business acumen and numerous bankruptcies has been prompted up by foreign purchases of Trump assets at vastly inflated prices.

“Everything was done at the direction of Donald Trump” per Michael Cohen’s testimony to Congress a couple years back

Cy Vance will now have a financial road map to Dotard’s financial dealings for 8 years

You really have no clue do you?

We crossed 500,000 deaths on your boys watch, we were told he was going to fix everything and end the virus

Reactions: NEO

You forgot to include the fact that over 100 thousand of those deaths have happened since Biden has been president.

Do the math.

You really have no clue do you?

About what? Covid death’s? SCOTUS decision re Dotard’s tax returns

Ah but it doesn’t matter. Yeah I have a clue. The clue? Those stated facts!

No matter what in this post you refute is an example of your denial

Here’s an example of denial. Rush denied of Lung cancer from smoking after denying for 50 years that smoking caused lung cancer. Another “know-better-than-everybody” proven wrong without ever admitting he knew nothing about that which he insisted he knew

I can tell you’ve missed me haven’t you? Glad to see you’ve been waiting for my return

Happy belated Valentines Day

Here’s an example of denial. Rush denied of Lung cancer from smoking after denying for 50 years that smoking caused lung cancer. Another “know-better-than-everybody” proven wrong without ever admitting he knew nothing about that which he insisted he knew

I can tell you’ve missed me haven’t you? Glad to see you’ve been waiting for my return

Prove smoking caused his lung cancer

I hope for goodness sake that you are either 13 or really old with no children

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Oh good, you're back!

Remember that time when you ridiculed me for saying that herd immunity was both likely and the ultimate solution?

That was awesome.

And, I would never let you teach my children grammar.

Reactions: Kristy*

VN Store

Back