Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

1614105122520.png

Of course masks will be shown to be effective while used perfectly in laboratory studies. But that doesn’t mean those finding carry over into the real world. All the other data presented in that article is of the weakest levels of evidence. Except for the one Danish study that was randomized and showed no difference between masked and unmasked populations.

I know dems love the mask but this guys obsession is odd. It's time for him to crawl back under a rock. I wish I could tell him face to face that I never stopped indoor dining, going tonight as a matter of fact

To be fair, you did catch C19, correct? His answer would likely be "well, my recommendations are given in order to prevent someone from being a C19 survivor."

Having said that, I agree with you. I've been eating indoors long before I got vaccinated. That's clearly something you should treat yourself to after going through a couple shots. This guy is losing credibility everytime he does an interview

Reactions: GSD82
I look at hospitalizations much more than "cases". In my state of Ohio hospitalizations have been dropping steadily and today the numbers of C19 patients dropped to under 5% of all hospital beds. Folks, that's pretty much nothing. We're currently vaccinating our folks 65+. Those are primarily the ones that might end up in the hospital. This is why we are very close to having this problem licked

To be fair, you did catch C19, correct? His answer would likely be "well, my recommendations are given in order to prevent someone from being a C19 survivor."

Having said that, I agree with you. I've been eating indoors long before I got vaccinated. That's clearly something you should treat yourself to after going through a couple shots. This guy is losing credibility everytime he does an interview
Yes I did but I have no idea where I got it and I was fine. The flu and even common cold were worse for my wife and me.

We made a decision to not live scared. I guess we, like most people make that decision every day.

I look at hospitalizations much more than "cases". In my state of Ohio hospitalizations have been dropping steadily and today the numbers of C19 patients dropped to under 5% of all hospital beds. Folks, that's pretty much nothing. We're currently vaccinating our folks 65+. Those are primarily the ones that might end up in the hospital. This is why we are very close to having this problem licked
I'm not sure if they are going to let it go away, Fauci likes the attention and others like the power of being able to force people to wear a mask and close their business

Fauci says he sees U.S. CDC relaxing some COVID-19 guidelines soon: CNN

“I believe you’re going to be hearing more of the recommendations of how you can relax the stringency of some of the things, particularly when you’re dealing with something like your own personal family, when people have been vaccinated,” Fauci said, adding he expected the new guidance “pretty soon.”

Yippee, looks like Fauci might come out and give us vaccinated folks permission to sleep with our wives again. Wearing that mask to bed has sure been a hassle...

Oh good, you're back!

Remember that time when you ridiculed me for saying that herd immunity was both likely and the ultimate solution?

That was awesome.

Yes so you have reading comprehension issues, too. Must’ve been extra hard for you to get through Med School.

No need to reply as I’m not interested in engaging in discussion with someone who thought herd immunity was the solution. Iirc you were sure that would occur (200+ million with antibodies) before a vaccine was developed.

Instead of replying why not take a few moments to see if you can determine why it is I make you feel so inadequate. Busy Doc like you can even find time to be Staff so you got the time to go deep. Every couple of bucks helps, out huh?

Yes so you have reading comprehension issues, too. Must’ve been extra hard for you to get through Med School.

No need to reply as I’m not interested in engaging in discussion with someone who thought herd immunity was the solution. Iirc you were sure that would occur (200+ million with antibodies) before a vaccine was developed.

Instead of replying why not take a few moments to see if you can determine why it is I make you feel so inadequate. Busy Doc like you can even find time to be Staff so you got the time to go deep. Every couple of bucks helps, out huh?
You realize a vaccine is part of herd immunity? And willing to bet the doctors opinion on when things would happen was taking into account the normal FDA approvals.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You realize a vaccine is part of herd immunity? And willing to bet the doctors opinion on when things would happen was taking into account the normal FDA approvals.

Oh I’m aware and the success of the vaccine(s) is the only safe way to get there. But Kiddie was advocating Sweden’s approach as the only way to go a year ago and worse a denier that this was any big deal. It took him quite a while to ackowedge this was a big deal. That took until around the time I mentioned that we really knew little about it because it kept “morphing” into new strains. I LOLed at how he twisted himself into the insecure guy we now know by hyperventilating and claiming I should have used “mutated”.

If the store has a mask sign up I wear one. I think it's un-American to go against the rules of private property owners.

If they want us to wear a yellow hat turned backwards to enter, they have that right. Just like we have the right to shop elsewhere. What I don't get are the people that cause a scene and start a fight at Costco. It's private property moron, shop somewhere else if you don't like it.

Oh I’m aware and the success of the vaccine(s) is the only safe way to get there. But Kiddie was advocating Sweden’s approach as the only way to go a year ago and worse a denier that this was any big deal. It took him quite a while to ackowedge this was a big deal. That took until around the time I mentioned that we really knew little about it because it kept “morphing” into new strains. I LOLed at how he twisted himself into the insecure guy we now know by hyperventilating and claiming I should have used “mutated”.

We are in awe at your disease and medical expertise. Except for the part where we all laugh at you.

@kiddiedoc has been right far more than Fauci has.

VN Store

Back