Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Shoulda read this one first. Errata. Nope your opinion has not changed with respect to the conspiratorial aspects. No hope for you.
So, you are unable to answer. It's a simple question.

And, I'm not terribly concerned about your "hope for me." I'm fully recovered from CV19 (sans sense of smell), have now treated 250-300 kids with it (only one requiring hospitalization for around 36 hours, no serious outcomes, no deaths), managed to keep an entire office up and running with no employee furloughs, and know how to use an apostrophe.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/vaccines/91298

A pretty good opinion piece about the current optics of vaccination.

Thankfully, the J&J approval is getting the opposite treatment. Listened to a segment on CNN today touting that its clinical trials “hinted” at limiting asymptomatic spread. Moderna and Pfizer studies “hinted” at the same thing, but apparently the messaging needs to be changed.

In case you hadn't heard, let me make this announcement:

It is a fact that viruses always spawn variants. When will this cease to be news?

When people stop taking the bait.
200.gif

Reactions: VolnJC
Maybe pictures will help. Please explain what has happened since Jan 9.

View attachment 353771

Possibilities:
a) the warm, summer months of January and February have resulted in less transmission of virus, as people spent more time outdoors, and reduced "survival" of the virus due to heat and humidity.

b) Joe Biden's magic scared the virus away two weeks before entering office.

c) the entire nation shut down, ceased all travel, and locked ourselves in our homes, without businesses, restaurants, sporting events, or schools in operation.

d) enough people have developed antibodies/immune protection that the transmission of CV19 has dropped in dramatic fashion (at the exact time that I predicted months ago), which continues -- aided by vaccine distribution.

She trolls with her Biden posts, then ignores your responses and makes no effort at a discussion because she either

a) knows you're right

b) is delusional

or,

c) is stupid.

Probably by summer. My guess is they will use airline travel as the way to shove it up our collective asses. And once they begin doing children it will be schools for them.

I am so thankful none of these vaccines are approved for kids right now, so places like schools and camps can't require them. I hope before they are required anywhere in the US, they allow the FDA to regularly approve instead of emergency approve the vaccines.

VN Store

Back