Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Dr Fauci says...
"If you combine getting most of the people in the country vaccinated with getting the level of virus in the community very, very low, then I believe you are going to be able to say you know for the most part we don’t necessarily have to wear masks," Fauci said. "When it goes way down, and the overwhelming majority of the people in the population are vaccinated, then I would feel comfortable in saying you know we need to pull back on the masks, we don’t need to have masks."

I’m trying to follow the science described by our leading scientist. Can someone please tell me what these scientific terms mean???
It means he's a weasel.

Dr Fauci says...
"If you combine getting most of the people in the country vaccinated with getting the level of virus in the community very, very low, then I believe you are going to be able to say you know for the most part we don’t necessarily have to wear masks," Fauci said. "When it goes way down, and the overwhelming majority of the people in the population are vaccinated, then I would feel comfortable in saying you know we need to pull back on the masks, we don’t need to have masks."

I’m trying to follow the science described by our leading scientist. Can someone please tell me what these scientific terms mean???
We know he’s an attention whore and a fraud but I’m also wondering if he doesn’t have an investment in one of these companies that either produces or distributes masks

Reactions: Orangeburst
Israel adopts law allowing names of unvaccinated to be shared

Israel's parliament passed a law Wednesday allowing the government to share the identities of people not vaccinated against the coronavirus with other authorities, raising privacy concerns for those opting out of inoculation. The measure, which passed with 30 votes for and 13 against, gives local governments, the director general of the education ministry and some in the welfare ministry the right to receive the names, addresses and phone numbers of unvaccinated citizens. The objective of the measure -- valid for three months or until the Covid-19 pandemic is declared over -- is "to enable these bodies to encourage people to vaccinate by personally addressing them", a parliament statement said.

Israel, a country of nine million people, has administered the two recommended jabs of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine against the coronavirus to roughly a third of its population. As it emerges from lockdown, the country is restricting certain services, including access to gyms and indoor dining, to the vaccinated only, giving a so-called green pass to the fully inoculated. That too has raised concerns about unequal access for those exercising their right to not be vaccinated.

Haim Katz of Netanyahu's Likud party defended the law as a means to promote vaccination. "I've been asked what about people's privacy: Is privacy more important than life itself?" Katz said in parliament, stressing the information would include nothing beyond the question of whether or not the person was vaccinated.

At a news conference, Netanyahu later called on Israeli citizens to be vaccinated in order to "return to normal life".

Last edited:
Paid To Stay Home— Coronavirus Aid Bill Pays Federal Employees With Kids Out Of School Up To $21K

Critics call it a personal bailout for bureaucrats. It is funded through a new $570 million family leave account exclusively for federal workers.

While millions of parents struggle to work from home with kids who are enrolled in shuttered or partially shuttered schools, and millions more left the workforce or lost jobs to care for their at-home children, evidently parents in the federal bureaucracy need their own, personal Covid-19 bailout.

Buried on page 305 of the House bill released late last Friday night (included after the bailout details for states and localities), is a new Treasury Department fund called the “Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund.”

VN Store

Back