Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Met my first double making karen today. Train service terminated short and we had to get on a bus.

She yelled at one of the workers directing people for not wearing two masks as he was pointing the direction to go. Then once she is on the train she pulls down both masks to look at her phone. Not sure how they interfered.
Facial ID

I personally would like to kick every nurses keister in that video. We all saw the writing on the wall months ago about cuomo, still some hailed him as the covid guru. I’m past asking how.
The media won't cover Cuomo

Because the whiny nurses and teachers telling everyone they needed the shots first. I had this argument with a family member that’s a nurse who insisted they needed to be prioritized over everyone else.
I passed on mine, everyone else is getting them. More power to them.

Heard they are changing the area around Woody and Curious George...would like to see a Spongebob ride...hope they don't get rid of ET

I hope so but I’ll believe it when I see it. There’s been so many times throughout the years where kid zone was supposedly being replaced, but it always survives. But yeah, definitely keep et!

VN Store

Back