Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

All we heard for months is when vaccines are available we can get back to normal, this morning on my way to work I heard a commercial on the radio that said something like: "Yes vaccines are here and it will help but there's more you can do. Don't get close to people you don't know and wear a mask, the CDC reports masks help protect the people wearing them and those around them" What a f'ing joke. They continue to move the goalposts to hold onto their control over us. They don't want this to ever go away

Reactions: allvol123
All we heard for months is when vaccines are available we can get back to normal, this morning on my way to work I heard a commercial on the radio that said something like: "Yes vaccines are here and it will help but there's more you can do. Don't get close to people you don't know and wear a mask, the CDC reports masks help protect the people wearing them and those around them" What a f'ing joke. They continue to move the goalposts to hold onto their control over us. They don't want this to ever go away

Did they ever stop to think that "knowing" someone doesn't really change anything with regard to C19. My sister in law could have C19 as well as the stranger behind me at the grocery store.

The media is never going to let up on this. Even if everything works and "everyone" gets vaccinated they'll say you'll need a booster before it's safe again and then we're right back to where we are right now

Reactions: GSD82
Did they ever stop to think that "knowing" someone doesn't really change anything with regard to C19. My sister in law could have C19 as well as the stranger behind me at the grocery store.

The media is never going to let up on this. Even if everything works and "everyone" gets vaccinated they'll say you'll need a booster before it's safe again and then we're right back to where we are right now
Right back to where we have been for months.

We are seeing lower rates, more vaccinations, fewer hospitalizations, and yet they are increasing mandates?

It's always been about power, not the disease. They found a way to empower a new bunch of Karen's.

bunch of cowards U.S. Officials Warn Governors Against Easing Restrictions

Reactions: GSD82
In a week we're going to have more people fully vaccinated than total reported cases.

Which means the worst is yet to come.

Half of all 65 and over folks have gotten at least their first shot. That's great first step to keeping our hospitals from being overwhelmed

VN Store

Back