Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Our company has issued their guidance in response to Gov Abbott’s removal of state wide mandates. Continue current mask guidance and working from home to the highest extent possible. It’s what I expected as we are ran by a bunch of damn lawyers and finance.

Our company has issued their guidance in response to Gov Abbott’s removal of state wide mandates. Continue current mask guidance and working from home to the highest extent possible. It’s what I expected as we are ran by a bunch of damn lawyers and finance.

Yea, corporate America will follow the CDC.

We should, at least, get reparations for the "stimulus packages," costs of testing/vaccine development/treatment protocols, and some portion of the associated economic destruction. How can you even put a value on the loss of life?

Again, none of it will happen.
I agree you can never truly put a price tag on a life, but something is always better than nothing.

Or at least advertise they do.

Thought about going to Texas after he lifted the mandates. Got on Six Flags website and chatted with a rep from them and asked if masks would still be required. The rep said yes, because they care about people. Oh well, took my money to another state.

Thought about going to Texas after he lifted the mandates. Got on Six Flags website and chatted with a rep from them and asked if masks would still be required. The rep said yes, because they care about people. Oh well, took my money to another state.

Let me know if you find ANY theme parks that don't require a mask. Good Luck!

Reactions: 508mikey
Let me know if you find ANY theme parks that don't require a mask. Good Luck!
Universal did a great job...masks in park but they had alot of blocked off rest zones where you could take it off...didn't limit our fun at Christmas at all

Reactions: Y9 Vol
I kept a cup in my hand all day. Mask down while "drinking".

Of course. I would do this too, but this is what makes masking so bogus. People don't wear them properly and they can easily get around it doing what you've described. I get wearing a mask in an airport or an airplane to a certain extent but wearing masks at outdoor events is overkill and makes no sense

Universal did a great job...masks in park but they had alot of blocked off rest zones where you could take it off...didn't limit our fun at Christmas at all

Agreed. I did plenty of days with masks in parks since last Feb. Not ideal but really only awful in 95+ degree weather. BTW, Universal announced HHN dates today. They think it will business as usual.

You can't right now, but you can find parks in May without mask orders. Holiday World did not require masks most of last season. Towards the end, you had to wear one when inside a building. Went several times. Still alive, believe it or not. Indiana Beach didn't require them.

You'll have to look for awhile to find anyone at the Fun Spots in Florida wearing masks. It was nice ending a few nights there and not having to wear a mask.

Reactions: VolnJC
Lol. Then he "clarified" things by saying he only turned it down because demand was not high enough yet. Omg. Lol.
Here's the issue that no one is talking about...states are expanding the people eligible for the vaccine when many don't have the 2nd dose available for the previous group

Reactions: 508mikey and AM64
For all the fans of Clay Travis when he puts his epidemiology hat on.

Almost as dumb as those who side with you saying we need double and triple masks when hers immunity is inching closer to reality. You have no ground on which to cast stones. It’s you and those who believe like you do that has created this mess.

VN Store

Back