Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Like trump took credit for the economic recovery in 2016?

Isn't that what these guys do?

#whataboutismalert
Obama took credit for ending the war in Iraq despite the plan being implemented during the Bush administration. So it’s par for the course that Biden and his apologists would try to take credit for the accomplishment of the previous administration.

Btw, the economic recovery was happening in spite of Obama’s massive regulatory increases. That’s the beauty of capitalism.

Reactions: Roustabout
Obama took credit for ending the war in Iraq despite the plan being implemented during the Bush administration. So it’s par for the course that Biden and his apologists would try to take credit for the accomplishment of the previous administration.

Btw, the economic recovery was happening in spite of Obama’s massive regulatory increases. That’s the beauty of capitalism.

Really, the only point here is that they all take credit and cast blame. Rational people recognize that there are blurred lines of accomplishment and fault. It's intellectually myopic and tedious to try and pretend what ever your flavor you support is responsible for all of and only the good and none of what you may consider bad. We can cherry pick specifics ad nauseum, but thanks for making my point otherwise.

Reactions: OHvol40
Really, the only point here is that they all take credit and cast blame. Rational people recognize that there are blurred lines of accomplishment and fault. It's intellectually myopic and tedious to try and pretend what ever your flavor you support is responsible for all of and only the good and none of what you may consider bad. We can cherry pick specifics ad nauseum, but thanks for making my point otherwise.
Then maybe you should try talking to EL the same way. You come off as hopelessly partisan when you cherry pick which asinine post to respond to.

Get out of your fantasy land. How can you distribute something in the process of being built?
Well remember these are the people that said it was going to take ten years to vaccinate our country. That's akin to being on an airplane taxiing to the runway and complaining that at this speed it's going to take 80 hours to get to your destination.

Then maybe you should try talking to EL the same way. You come off as hopelessly partisan when you cherry pick which asinine post to respond to.

I apologize that my posts don't meet your expectations of fairness. /s

The replies to that ignorant ass tweet sister evil posted are beautiful. People are in angst over a 0.000x% variance 🤣🤣🤣

Tweets like that make me want to create a Twitter account just so I can tell somebody just how F-ing stupid they are.

Reactions: VolnJC
People are, as the kids say, "big mad" that "privileged, white college students" threw a large party yesterday in Boulder.

I really hope that I'm not unfortunate enough to run into the girls in pictures #1 and #4 when I go to the UT vs. CU basketball game later this year. Imagine having to be around such disgusting bioterrorists!

Reactions: Rickyvol77
People are, as the kids say, "big mad" that "privileged, white college students" threw a large party yesterday in Boulder.

I really hope that I'm not unfortunate enough to run into the girls in pictures #1 and #4 when I go to the UT vs. CU basketball game later this year. Imagine having to be around such disgusting bioterrorists!

Those girls are probably super spreaders.

VN Store

Back