Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

OK, numbers are going down most everywhere but there is something that's lacking as our experts talk about it with us and I'm going to use this soundbite as a real life example:

Hamilton County's average number of cases over the last seven days went down to 102 cases per day, which Health Commissioner Greg Kesterman credited to preventative measures such as social distancing and mask wearing.

"I also believe at this time, with some vaccine in our community, we're also seeing some of the positive benefits of vaccinations here in Hamilton County," he said.

Still, he warned the county had 3,500 active COVID-19 cases and residents still need to follow precautions

covid-19-hamilton-county-ohio-details-ways-aims-get-more-vaccines-blacks

So what's missing? Any guesses? A huge factor in why the cases are plummeting was not mentioned.

Why did he not mention natural immunity? Natural immunity are those that attained it the way humans have for thousands of years before vaccines...by getting infected. That number is likely higher than the number of people vaccinated. We didn't all of a sudden start wearing masks and social distancing 6 weeks ago. A major reason why numbers are going down, down down is because so many people have either knowingly or unknowingly gotten infected. Dr Oz had a guest on today and no one on that show brought up natural immunity. It's like these doctors forgot about that class on immunity they had in med school.

I know our own Kiddiedoc has mentioned this but it's still going on and it's driving me nuts

OK, numbers are going down most everywhere but there is something that's lacking as our experts talk about it with us and I'm going to use this soundbite as a real life example:

So what's missing? Any guesses? A huge factor in why the cases are plummeting was not mentioned.

Why did he not mention natural immunity? Natural immunity are those that attained it the way humans have for thousands of years before vaccines...by getting infected. That number is likely higher than the number of people vaccinated. We didn't all of a sudden start wearing masks and social distancing 6 weeks ago. A major reason why numbers are going down, down down is because so many people have either knowingly or unknowingly gotten infected. Dr Oz had a guest on today and no one on that show brought up natural immunity. It's like these doctors forgot about that class on immunity they had in med school.

I know our own Kiddiedoc has mentioned this but it's still going on and it's driving me nuts
They literally cant believe anything can happen without the government being the most important factor.

Additionally, he literally cannot prove his claim that the preventative measures are creating this downward effect. These people are lunatics.

Reactions: Weezy and Sea Ray
I shared a few weeks ago a friend's grandmother passed away 5 days after getting vaccinated. Well, I just heard about the another, dude's uncle passed away 4 days after vaccination.

I do not know anything about their health history or comorbidity.

An Investigative Reporter thought that she was owning Ron DeSantis. Turns out the Biden Administration is in charge of this. Any surprise that a site run by the Federal Government has a line this long?

I shared a few weeks ago a friend's grandmother passed away 5 days after getting vaccinated. Well, I just heard about the another, dude's uncle passed away 4 days after vaccination.

Did they die of C19?

People die every day, just because they are one of millions that's had the vaccine doesn't mean a damn thing.

@kiddiedoc can correct me, but I've been reading that people who have had COVID-19 and get the vaccine have a very negative reaction to the vaccine. Their body is attacking itself thinking that the virus has infected it.

So Dollar General is in talks with the CDC to use stores as vaccine distribution points and Twitter is like ew gross I don't want those people giving me a vaccine. Like lol our biggest vaccine site is the CARTA bus barn you think the bus drivers and mechanics are stabbing the people coming through?

People die every day, just because they are one of millions that's had the vaccine doesn't mean a damn thing.
Jackass.
If it's all the same, I'll keep your version of empathy/ condolences for my friend's loss just between us.

@kiddiedoc can correct me, but I've been reading that people who have had COVID-19 and get the vaccine have a very negative reaction to the vaccine. Their body is attacking itself thinking that the virus has infected it.
I know the other friend's Grandmother did not covid (or positive covid test). I don't know about this friend's uncle.
I've only heard about these 2 situations. Not hearing anything similar from McMom at her hospital.

Sorry for your friends loss.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back