Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Interesting stats. A few years old but relevant.

2.6 million deaths from COVID worldwide in the past year. Businesses shutdown. People freaked out. The most deadly virus ever. Mask up and stay home.

2017- 2.56 million people died from pneumonia. No masks. No lockdowns. No freak outs. No shutdowns.

Interesting stats. A few years old but relevant.

2.6 million deaths from COVID worldwide in the past year. Businesses shutdown. People freaked out. The most deadly virus ever. Mask up and stay home.

2017- 2.56 million people died from pneumonia. No masks. No lockdowns. No freak outs. No shutdowns.
We have handled this pandemic entirely wrong. But we also innocently misrepresent data to show it. 2/3 of those deaths were kids under the age of 5 who contracted it from environmental issues

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
How they contracted it is irrelevant.
Oh sure it is. If it's not communicable what social measures, if any, would you put in place? Now the underlying bugs that cause pneumonia are communicable. But 2/3 are kids under 5 getting it primarily for environmental reasons.

Oh sure it is. If it's not communicable what social measures, if any, would you put in place? Now the underlying bugs that cause pneumonia are communicable. But 2/3 are kids under 5 getting it primarily for environmental reasons.
But there was no panic in 17 despite similar numbers to what we are seeing now.

The fact that it isnt communicable and still killed as many as this "world ending" pandemic says it's not nothing.

But there was no panic in 17 despite similar numbers to what we are seeing now.

The fact that it isnt communicable and still killed as many as this "world ending" pandemic says it's not nothing.
Did you miss where I said we handled this badly? But he is wanting to compare apples to bananas.

"More and more guidelines, getting people to be more and more flexible" No one needs to interview this idiot or listen to him, he's one of the most dangerous people in the country.

He’s like one of those nerdy kids in school that gets to be a hall monitor.

I am noticing this at work. The people who are refusing to come into the office because they are afraid of catching Covid are the same people who are out golfing or shopping and basically doing everything but staying at home. It is being used as an excuse to stay home and get out of work by many people.
Haha, I busted an old classmate Karen for this very thing last year. She was all over social media fussing about how stupid people in Knoxville are -- going to restaurants, not wearing masks, etc, so her family had to stay home to avoid getting sick. Then, I discover that her husband was in a golf foursome with a good friend of mine that very week. It's hilarious.

Normal accepts inequity as the reason to not return to normal. I wonder if he has exposed his master plan to guarantee equity as he defines it?

Note to all Californians: please remain in your state and enjoy the fruits of your votes. Do not move to other states unless you change your political thinking first.

VN Store

Back