Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

define reverses - what is it you are expecting in # of cases and duration of change in # of cases?
They wont ever give hard numbers because they know it will either not come true, or they give a number so low it's ridiculous.

Amazing that a year in the party of science still cant discuss numbers.

13 new cases in Knox Count today. That is. Thirt. Teen.

Weird, not even close to half the county is vaccinated. What. Is. Happening?
I never imagined last year it would take a year to get us to this point. I grossly underestimated the virus and fatalities. I also underestimated the politician's audacity. Underestimated the public's compliance and patience.

I never imagined last year it would take a year to get us to this point. I grossly underestimated the virus and fatalities. I also underestimated the politician's audacity. Underestimated the public's compliance and patience.

I still dont know what "this point" is.

It is literally a virus that kills people at our average age of death, established prior to covid.

Lockdowns should have never happened and schools should have been open everywhere, back in August.

I still dont know what "this point" is.

It is literally a virus that kills people at our average age of death, established prior to covid.

Lockdowns should have never happened and schools should have been open everywhere, back in August.

Good point. "This point" wasn't defined. This point meaning we are growing in confidence of a return to normal.

Reactions: allvol123
Any of yall notice the sudden huge spike to 98,000+ cases today after yesterday's total (40,000) was the least since October 4th?

Well I found the culprit.

For some reason Missouri is reporting 50,000+ cases today! When they had 500 some odd cases yesterday...

Can't find anything explaining that.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back