Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’m flying out to Rhode Island and Massachusetts tonight for work, those states require I have a negative test result. I have the proof of a negative test with me and yet BNA and Southwest require I wear a mask. Can any of you mask loving tyranny loving dems explain what sense this makes?

Who will you show your negative test to once you arrive? What in the hell would/could they do if you didn't have a test?

Who will you show your negative test to once you arrive? What in the hell would/could they do if you didn't have a test?
I’m going to argue with whoever asks for it at first just to see how far they will go. I don’t know who is responsible for asking as I haven’t been to a commie state since this has been going on. Per their state CDC they could require a 10 day quarantine, not sure how they enforce it. I would rather have a negative test with me than wear this stupid ass mask.

We have techs go into both (by road) and nobody is checking for test results. Had 1 PM fly into Boston 3-4 weeks ago and he didn't have a test.
I doubt they are enforcing it but this is a huge deal for my company and I didn’t want to be the one to blow it simply because I didn’t have a test

It sucks but if the airline is mandating masks I support their right to do so. Piss on any state that mandates a test or quarantine for entry, I'd like to see that one in court.
The airlines aren’t mandating it now necessarily, Biden signed an EO making everyone on all public transportation wear one

I’m flying out to Rhode Island and Massachusetts tonight for work, those states require I have a negative test result. I have the proof of a negative test with me and yet BNA and Southwest require I wear a mask. Can any of you mask loving tyranny loving dems explain what sense this makes?
All about control.

You gonna get a butt swab too?

Reactions: StarRaider
Yes parts of VA do suck. Richmond and East all the way to the Beach. (Tidewater Area) The biggest 💩 hole is pretty much all of NOVA. And to top it all off, our Governor is a moron!!!!
Can’t disagree on the moron part. I live in wards corner, can’t wait to move.

VN Store

Back