Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Kiddiedoc will set them straight
The recipe for success is already in place, some places just refused to listen. Notice how all the states that lifted lockdowns and allowed the healthy population to gain herd immunity are doing fantastic? You know: allowing our God-given immune system to do what it's done for thousands of years? Check out the surges:
Screenshot_20210330-182422_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210330-182343_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210330-182525_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210330-182438_Chrome.jpg

Same goes with schools: wide open in all of the states with an appreciation for actual data and recommendations from medical associations. Any problems? Nope. Meanwhile, kids in these politically-charged Left-leaning states continue to be denied regular education and sports participation.

You can't say, "well Kiddiedoc said X would work," then quote results from states that did the exact opposite as evidence that I was wrong. Everything, at this moment, is pretty much spot-on what I figured would happen.

The recipe for success is already in place, some places just refused to listen. Notice how all the states that lifted lockdowns and allowed the healthy population to gain herd immunity are doing fantastic? You know: allowing our God-given immune system to do what it's done for thousands of years? Check out the surges:
View attachment 359818
View attachment 359819View attachment 359817
View attachment 359820

Same goes with schools: wide open in all of the states with an appreciation for actual data and recommendations from medical associations. Any problems? Nope. Meanwhile, kids in these politically-charged Left-leaning states continue to be denied regular education and sports participation.

You can't say, "well Kiddiedoc said X would work," then quote results from states that did the exact opposite as evidence that I was wrong. Everything, at this moment, is pretty much spot-on what I figured would happen.

You just used way too many charts for @PointGuard

Also, try to stick to monosyllabic words when teaching him.

Side note: two months now since my last positive CV19 test in the office. Our patients are probably 99% in-person learning, most are playing sports (including travel ball and tournaments), and churches are meeting regularly.

We have seen a huge uptick in GI viral infections, quite a few typical viral colds (rhino-, entero-, and typical corona-), and a good amount of strep. I do worry about oral secretions on nasty masks as being responsible for the transmission of the GI bugs, in particular. They are very contagious, and a few viral particles on a hand -> doorhandle -> hand -> mouth would do the trick.

Side note: two months now since my last positive CV19 test in the office. Our patients are probably 99% in-person learning, most are playing sports (including travel ball and tournaments), and churches are meeting regularly.

We have seen a huge uptick in GI viral infections, quite a few typical viral colds (rhino-, entero-, and typical corona-), and a good amount of strep. I do worry about oral secretions on nasty masks as being responsible for the transmission of the GI bugs, in particular. They are very contagious, and a few viral particles on a hand -> doorhandle -> hand -> mouth would do the trick.

Careful doc, Surge is coming!

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Also, for clarification, here is the actual U.S. "surge," in graphical form:

Screenshot_20210330-184537_Chrome.jpg
As you can see, any increase seen in the locked-down areas that have not had enough transmission to be protected is well-balanced by the sane areas of the country that are back to living.

View attachment 359818
View attachment 359819View attachment 359817
View attachment 359820

Tried to say this earlier.

NY (mostly NYC), NJ, Michigan, IL and other states with big lockdowns also have in common a lower per capita confirmed case rate than states that are relatively flat. All they did is delay impact of earlier waves.

Tried to say this earlier.

NY (mostly NYC), NJ, Michigan, IL and other states with big lockdowns also have in common a lower per capita confirmed case rate than states that are relatively flat. All they did is delay impact of earlier waves.
Exactly.

Also, for clarification, here is the actual U.S. "surge," in graphical form:

View attachment 359823
As you can see, any increase seen in the locked-down areas that have not had enough transmission to be protected is well-balanced by the sane areas of the country that are back to living.

Mark your calendar and post an update on April 8 please

Mark your calendar and post an update on April 8 please
Two more weeks!

You sound just like the loser fear-mongers that were telling all of us East Tennesseans how we would see this huge surge in January due to people not "behaving" over the holidays. Or, after spring break. Or the teachers' unions in extreme blue states that should now be charged with child neglect.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back