Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

CDC found that 80% of those hospitalized with COVID were overweight.

Don't be a fatass.

As I have said, US numbers were bad and there was no stopping that fact. Reason being, we possess a matrix of factors that allow us to maintain one of the unhealthiest populations of old people on the planet. Combo of wealth, culture, top line health industry, etc.

As I have said, US numbers were bad and there was no stopping that fact. Reason being, we possess a matrix of factors that allow us to maintain one of the unhealthiest populations of old people on the planet. Combo of wealth, culture, top line health industry, etc.
Every country in the world that westernizes their diet suffers the same fate.

Reactions: allvol123
Every country in the world that westernizes their diet suffers the same fate.

I agree and would add that few others have the same access to the quantity and quality of healthcare that we are able to distribute to such a large group of people.

So once again, we shut down for total BS.

Remember when it felt odd to walk into a store without a mask?

Out here in Oklahoma, it feels weird wearing one in a store now.
Here in the suburbs of Shelby County it’s about 100% compliance. It’s almost as if not having a face diaper is walking around in the nude. Got to cover those privates.

Mask up!
View attachment 359871
View attachment 359872
Even more awesome is that these
coaches are from the great states of California and Michigan, with some of the most Draconian measures in place.

#savinglives #maskholes
If I was a coach, I'd have the mask in weird positions throughout the game. On top of my head. Around the back of my head. One ear holding on, over my eyes. Just for my own entertainment of the reaction

Telling someone they need to lose weight isn’t being “inclusive”. The pc folks consider it fat shaming. DAF IMO to tell people it’s ok to be obese. I’m sure doctors tell their patients you need to lose weight. But doofuses fill up social media with severely overweight people being “so brave and stunning”.

Reactions: allvol123
Telling someone they need to lose weight isn’t being “inclusive”. The pc folks consider it fat shaming. DAF IMO to tell people it’s ok to be obese. I’m sure doctors tell their patients you need to lose weight. But doofuses fill up social media with severely overweight people being “so brave and stunning”.

Eh...no harm.

We just shut down the world economy, interrupted education for millions, etc.....

Covidiot knuckledraggers gonna knuckledrag.

If 25% deny the vaccine but we need 85% with immunity to reach herd immunity, that's only 35 million people who need to acquire the virus and fight it off naturally. I like those numbers. Should be in good shape (no pun intended with the obesity angle) long term. So, be snarky if you want...but this tweet is good news overall.

Darwin gonna Darwin.

Stay in your bubble , stay away from me , we will both be happy and I won’t have to worry about you giving me something from NYC that the rest of the country doesn’t have . I don’t blame you one bit for hiding from whatever YUTES guys have up there .

Stay in your bubble , stay away from me , we will both be happy and I won’t have to worry about you giving me something from NYC that the rest of the country doesn’t have . I don’t blame you one bit for hiding from whatever YUTES guys have up there .
Great movie

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back