Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Fauci will whine "but, but it hasn't been peer reviewed yet...it needs more study"
I was catching up on Conan O'Brien's podcast so I was listening to some episodes from before the election. On one episode he does a bit talking about how he thinks Fauci is just milking this so he can be famous for the next ten years. This study has been peer reviewed six times? Maybe review it eight times just to be sure. Everyone has been vaccinated? Well a new variant could show up at any moment, let's stay vigilant. And catch me as a guest host on The Voice Thursday at 8pm.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I was catching up on Conan O'Brien's podcast so I was listening to some episodes from before the election. On one episode he does a bit talking about how he thinks Fauci is just milking this so he can be famous for the next ten years. This study has been peer reviewed six times? Maybe review it eight times just to be sure. Everyone has been vaccinated? Well a new variant could show up at any moment, let's stay vigilant. And catch me as a guest host on The Voice Thursday at 8pm.

the six-part series with Dana Carvey (on Conan O'Brien needs a friend) is hilarious.

So my brother-in-law tested positive, and my nephew thinks he may have it because he's having trouble tasting. I've been around both recently. I've had my first vaccination shot and I'm scheduled for my second in a couple of weeks. Been battling what I thought was a chest cold. I haven't had any of the sensory deprivation symptoms, just a slight fever and chest congestion. Should I get tested?

So my brother-in-law tested positive, and my nephew thinks he may have it because he's having trouble tasting. I've been around both recently. I've had my first vaccination shot and I'm scheduled for my second in a couple of weeks. Been battling what I thought was a chest cold. I haven't had any of the sensory deprivation symptoms, just a slight fever and chest congestion. Should I get tested?

Yes. I think you'd rather know sooner than later, esp given your history. Hope it's not covid, bud. Get to feeling better.

There is also some mounting concern that getting a vaccination around or at the same time as having natural infection could result in a negative outcome.

Reactions: Weezer

No downside to getting tested.

There is also some mounting concern that getting a vaccination around or at the same time as having natural infection could result in a negative outcome.
So even if I'm COVID negative, I shouldn't get the second shot until I'm better?

And where do I go to get tested? Just call my dr.'s office?

So even if I'm COVID negative, I shouldn't get the second shot until I'm better?

And where do I go to get tested? Just call my dr.'s office?
I believe most primary care offices have rapid tests now (we do), and many urgent care clinics, as well. Your doctor could also order one as an outpatient lab at the nearest hospital.

I, personally, would wait until clearing whatever suspected viral infection you have before getting #2. I think they actually ask if you have any respiratory symptoms before administering the vaccine.

Here ya go sister @evillawyer if all of the minutia that Slo Joe didn’t have a hand in is due to his “leadership” then this royal cock up is due to his leadership also amirite?

15 million J&J COVID vaccines thrown away after ingredient mix-up
Dang it this was the one I was gonna ask my dr about Friday...just because a drug is approved by the FDA doesn't mean it's totally safe and there are always recalls like this one due to bad manufacturers
Just a small list of drugs approved and later removed
thalidomide
"back shots" for Tuskegee study
Seldane
Rezulin
COX2 inhibitors
H2 antagonists
Accutane
Darvocet

Dang it this was the one I was gonna ask my dr about Friday...just because a drug is approved by the FDA doesn't mean it's totally safe and there are always recalls like this one due to bad manufacturers
Just a small list of drugs approved and later removed
thalidomide
"back shots" for Tuskegee study
Seldane
Rezulin
COX2 inhibitors
H2 antagonists
Accutane
Darvocet
Clarification: none of the currently-available CV19 vaccines are "FDA approved." The three available in the US have only been granted Emergency Use Authorization, which does not require the usual satisfaction of complete safety testing, states that there is no alternative treatment for the condition, and provides indemnity protection for manufacturers.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Dont get the rapid test, its a crock. Get a regular test..they still come back fast.

VN Store

Back