Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Here ya go sister @evillawyer if all of the minutia that Slo Joe didn’t have a hand in is due to his “leadership” then this royal cock up is due to his leadership also amirite?

15 million J&J COVID vaccines thrown away after ingredient mix-up
Unprecedented disaster of an administration. Almost 200,000 killed in 3 months by their incompetence.

But what is to be expected from a Pedophile with dementia who can't walk up stairs or train a dog properly.

. . .or is it?

representing less than 0.01% of all fully vaccinated individuals in the northwestern U.S. state. Most cases were patients who experienced only mild symptoms, if any, according to a press release from the Washington State Department of Health.

The Washington State Department of Health is also investigating two potential breakthrough cases where the individuals died. Both patients were over 80 years old and suffered from underlying health issues.

Another headline might have read "Only 0.01% of fully vaccinated people contract COVID-19 in Washington state, officials say"

GA crushing it with the vaccines. Walked past mercedes Benz where they are doing the vaccines. Cops and cones directing traffic. Plenty of traffic coming in, with more volunteers directing people around.

I was impressed with the how efficient it looked.

Thanks Trump!

GA crushing it with the vaccines. Walked past mercedes Benz where they are doing the vaccines. Cops and cones directing traffic. Plenty of traffic coming in, with more volunteers directing people around.

Thanks Trump!
Is Chick Fil A in charge of vaccine logistics down there?

Reactions: Orangeburst
More data for EL - NYC hospitalizations are down week vs average over last 4 week average (first chart) and through the last day of reliable data (3/21) the trend was down at least through March 20th (second chart).

View attachment 359906View attachment 359907
I can tell you from a hospitalization point of view they are dropping dramatically. The acute care and icu where I’m at is less than half of what it was 7 weeks ago. I’m hearing the same from other ICUs.
The crisis packages out of New York and Georgia are no longer being offered to travelers. Heck, all the crisis packages are done.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and McDad
I can tell you from a hospitalization point of view they are dropping dramatically. The acute care and icu where I’m at is less than half of what it was 7 weeks ago. I’m hearing the same from other ICUs.
The crisis packages out of New York and Georgia are no longer being offered to travelers. Heck, all the crisis packages are done.
McMom's hospital had no covid admissions for the first time a few weeks ago. She hasn't mentioned any change in that status since.

It does make you wonder at what point are we collectively going to look back at this and shake our heads over the ridiculous way we've acted.

I pick my kid up once a week from elementary school and still am amazed at all the morons standing outside with masks on. I feel like I'm at a casting call for a Gap commercial. God help us if we were to ever have to fight another major ground war.

Thanks Trump!

They should have chick fil-e admin them

I pick my kid up once a week from elementary school and still am amazed at all the morons standing outside with masks on. I feel like I'm at a casting call for a Gap commercial. God help us if we were to ever have to fight another major ground war.

I was tybee beach this week and the number of people wearing masks while outside was crazy. Its ridiculous

I was tybee beach this week and the number of people wearing masks while outside was crazy. Its ridiculous

Bob Thomas, our spineless superintendent of Knox County Schools sent an email today regarding plans for the 2021-22 school year. Concerning masks, his recommendation will be to follow CDC guidelines. I hate that SOB.

VN Store

Back