Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

But it wasn't even the governor's office that recommended Publix. Walgreen's and CVS were working the LTCs, and Publix were the next to raise their hands to the DEM.

yep and Walmart was also offered AND Walgreen's/CVS can play too once they finish the mission they started with.

If the only airline could afford was Spirit, I would rather drive. I'm wondering how much money we gave these flying cesspools to stay afloat during the last year? It looks like their flight attendants are still members of the Gestapo.
ETA: look at those freaking seats, I sat on subway seat in NYC that were probably more comfortable than those damn things.

If the only airline could afford was Spirit, I would rather drive. I'm wondering how much money we gave these flying cesspools to stay afloat during the last year? It looks like their flight attendants are still members of the Gestapo.
ETA: look at those freaking seats, I sat on subway seat in NYC that were probably more comfortable than those damn things.
Flew Spirit from ATL to DFW a couple of years ago. It’s well worth the small up charge to get the big seats.

Not when you have to buy 4 tickets or drive 10hrs in holiday traffic. We have flown spirit a couple of times and it wasn't terrible. Allegiant is similar and we get to fly directly into Knoxville which makes life much easier. Like a bad movie, you just have to accept it for what it is and realize it serves a purpose

I flew roundtrip TYS to Houston earlier this year. $18 a ticket. I'd rather fly.

Paying $55 to fly roundtrip to Orlando this weekend. If the plane gets me there, that's all I care about it.

Spirit and Allegiant have incredible deals if their schedules meet your needs. Seats aren't the most comfy but lots of room on board. And if you land the front big seats on Spirit, it's great. I've had them randomly a few times.

Last edited:
Good to hear. I have J&J tomorrow and I don’t want to get it. Only reason I am, is because I feel like it will be expected to travel internationally.
I read a lot about the different vaccines and I felt most comfortable with J&J. I wouldn't get one, but my parents are both in their 70's and I really miss spending time with them.

Idk but did it matter if only one place could do the job? Sure it looks bad but honestly I would trust Publix to complete the task more than any other chain
Still shows some type of bad faith to get kickbacks/incentive. Even if it is the only game in town.

I heard a Dr on a local radio show, if I get time I will post it. He said masks are useless which we already knew but in regards to the vaccine that it’s not a vaccine in the way we have always had them. The government altered the language to be able to classify these as vaccines. He said these aren’t tested well enough and he believes could lead to cancer or more immune diseases down the road. Only confirms for me that I’m not taking that crap

Still shows some type of bad faith to get kickbacks/incentive. Even if it is the only game in town.

Is your solution to ban all corporate political contributions? How is one to know if a situation will ever arise in which a regime might to business with a corporation that donated? And Publix has been a bipartisan donor over the years.

VN Store

Back