Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Is your solution to ban all corporate political contributions? How is one to know if a situation will ever arise in which a regime might to business with a corporation that donated? And Publix has been a bipartisan donor over the years.
I have long thought it should all go into a common pot. With politicians having to submit reimburseables.

I heard a Dr on a local radio show, if I get time I will post it. He said masks are useless which we already knew but in regards to the vaccine that it’s not a vaccine in the way we have always had them. The government altered the language to be able to classify these as vaccines. He said these aren’t tested well enough and he believes could lead to cancer or more immune diseases down the road. Only confirms for me that I’m not taking that crap
In other words, nonspecific stuff we hear about every vaccine. I'm not really hardcore either way, but the arguments against it have tended to suck.

If the internet had been around in the 50s polio would still be crippling people.
If Fauci had been around we never would have been a super power as we would look like Venezuela because our economy would be trash and the ones who lived would still be wearing a mask and living under tyranny

If Fauci had been around we never would have been a super power as we would look like Venezuela because our economy would be trash and the ones who lived would still be wearing a mask and living under tyranny

Why do you keep using Fauci as some kind of cudgel in your responses to me? Do you have me confused with someone else, or do you have some form of Tourette's that manifests itself thru your typing?

OK . . . I clicked on the link. The URL contains the words "bio-weapon". I'm not optimistic about the content.
One of his main points is vitamin D3 is the biggest answer not masks, lockdowns or some unproven vaccine.

If the internet had been around in the 50s polio would still be crippling people.
it still took several decades. after 3 years of testing, to get polio under control. Even with the three years of testing two of the manufacturers had cases of the vaccines causing issues, including giving people polio. and those were approx third generation polio vaccines.

skepticism is warranted.

it still took several decades. after 3 years of testing, to get polio under control. Even with the three years of testing two of the manufacturers had cases of the vaccines causing issues, including giving people polio. and those were approx third generation polio vaccines.

skepticism is warranted.

Skepticism about the vaccine is fine. There are lots of unknowns. I've had my first Pfizer, so I'm obviously comfortable. But I understand a lot of the concerns.

What I do not understand is the denialism about the virus itself.

Skepticism about the vaccine is fine. There are lots of unknowns. I've had my first Pfizer, so I'm obviously comfortable. But I understand a lot of the concerns.

Denial of concern about the virus depending on age/health can be quite appropriate. It is a nothing burger in the grand scheme to many age groups.

I dont think there is denial it exists, I dont think you were implying that.

Reactions: GSD82
If the airplane does a high speed rejected takeoff, that kid is mommas airbag. Her full weight x several will smash him into the seat in front of her. Just sayin '

I don't deny that it is well over 99% survivable

VN Store

Back