Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You'd think someone up there might think to see how things are going elsewhere, but nope. Blind ignorance.

The kids aren’t stupid up here in the NE. They see what’s going on elsewhere and wonder why they’re still running around on basketball courts and soccer fields and baseball fields with masks on. It won’t be long at this point before people finally are just through with it.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
The liberal media has gotten to the point of being criminal.... I’d like to have seen him tell her to gtfo

My grandfather was one of those old men who basically had the news on all day. He switched between all the networks except CBS. According to my dad, my grandfather was named in a 60 Minutes piece during Vietnam that grossly misrepresented his postion in a court martial he helped defend. I don't know the details, but my grandfather held a grudge for the next 35 years.

My grandfather was one of those old men who basically had the news on all day. He switched between all the networks except CBS. According to my dad, my grandfather was named in a 60 Minutes piece during Vietnam that grossly misrepresented his postion in a court martial he helped defend. I don't know the details, but my grandfather held a grudge for the next 35 years.
I bet. Back in the late 80’s my brother-in-law was interviewed by the local media over an emissions testing issue because his business had locations in two different counties.... as anyone with s as my common sense would do.... he titled all of the vehicles in the county that didn’t require the testing.... they twisted up his comments to fit their narrative snd it was 180 degrees from what the actual interview was like.

Reactions: allvol123
The kids aren’t stupid up here in the NE. They see what’s going on elsewhere and wonder why they’re still running around on basketball courts and soccer fields and baseball fields with masks on. It won’t be long at this point before people finally are just through with it.
Surely they have friends or family in states that don't have the same restrictions. I'm dead serious in saying that kids' sports here look really close to 100% normal, and I haven't had a positive test in my office in over two months. No masks in the county schools all year, churches and restaurants nearly full, parks are packed with kids, Jump Jam is overflowing...

Reactions: 508mikey
Surely they have friends or family in states that don't have the same restrictions. I'm dead serious in saying that kids' sports here look really close to 100% normal, and I haven't had a positive test in my office in over two months. No masks in the county schools all year, churches and restaurants nearly full, parks are packed with kids, Jump Jam is overflowing...

At a track meet at Farragut HS this past Saturday.

Huge number of people there. Entry signs said masks required. About half of the people ignored that. Beautiful day.

They don’t need friends or family. They follow players of social media and see video after video. But we here in the NE are too smart to observe evidence and take direction from “southern” states.

Reactions: 508mikey
They don’t need friends or family. They follow players of social media and see video after video. But we here in the NE are too smart to observe evidence and take direction from “southern” states.
Probably because they can see how cases are dropping precipitously there and on the rise in southern states.

Reactions: newyorkvol

How do they expect the public to follow their advice when they contradict even themselves? From the article you presented on Fauci:
"We know that right now we have a surging number of cases. I would advocate against general travel overall," CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said last week. "We are not recommending travel at this time, especially for unvaccinated individuals," she added.

But their own website says this:
Fully vaccinated people can travel within the United States and do not need COVID-19 testing or post-travel self-quarantine as long as they continue to take COVID-19 precautions while traveling – wearing a mask, avoiding crowds, socially distancing, and washing hands frequently.

CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated People | CDC Online Newsroom | CDC

What the hell? Can vaccinated people travel or not?

Reactions: volinbham
End the hygiene theater, CDC says

CDC release referenced in article

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Conclusion
People can be infected with SARS-CoV-2 through contact with surfaces. However, based on available epidemiological data and studies of environmental transmission factors, surface transmission is not the main route by which SARS-CoV-2 spreads, and the risk is considered to be low. The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus. In most situations, cleaning surfaces using soap or detergent, and not disinfecting, is enough to reduce risk. Disinfection is recommended in indoor community settings where there has been a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours. The risk of fomite transmission can be reduced by wearing masks consistently and correctly, practicing hand hygiene, cleaning, and taking other measures to maintain healthy facilities.

VN Store

Back