Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Exactly right. He showed me the trend data (recent past) He denies the future once again just as he did in the past. His predictions in the past were all based on his denials. The kiddiedoc who knows more than the CDC

Bottom line is this thing ain’t over and his word is the last Word would listen too. Eat it up he is of your batsh!t conspiratorial ilk

The pandemic is long over to most with functioning brain cells. But the keep living in fear and proclaiming doom and gloom.

Exactly right. He showed me the trend data (recent past) He denies the future once again just as he did in the past. His predictions in the past were all based on his denials. The kiddiedoc who knows more than the CDC

Bottom line is this thing ain’t over and his word is the last Word would listen too. Eat it up he is of your batsh!t conspiratorial ilk
You really are a knucklehead.

This is exactly what you did three weeks ago. Which is why the date was set. Now you are being intellectually dishonest to avoid admitting that he was right and the three weeks did not see a serious change.
You are so level headed, I just called him a knucklehead and moved on.

Reactions: MG1968
"Women and childre...."
"Get out of my way I am vaccinated!"

Sums up the attitude around this whole thing pretty well.
And this attitude by the cruise lines just reflects which side is genuinely evil, genuinely uninterested in doing the right thing.

Just spent the week in the hospital with COVID. It was not very nice. Admittedly, I'm also kind of pissed that I never caught the damn thing until AFTER my first Moderna vaccination. Yes, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but it's like the last time I caught the flu. Was doing fine until I had the flu vaccine, then caught the flu. It seems the way to make sure I catch something is get vaccinated for it.

Just spent the week in the hospital with COVID. It was not very nice. Admittedly, I'm also kind of pissed that I never caught the damn thing until AFTER my first Moderna vaccination. Yes, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but it's like the last time I caught the flu. Was doing fine until I had the flu vaccine, then caught the flu. It seems the way to make sure I catch something is get vaccinated for it.

Sorry. Glad you are out and hope you are feeling much better.

Reactions: Weezer
Glad you’re feeling better weez.

Sorry to hear that Weezer but happy you are back home. Hope you are back to 100% soon.

Yuck, glad you are back home. Do you mind sharing details as to when you had the vaccine and when you became symptomatic?

Yuck, glad you are back home. Do you mind sharing details as to when you had the vaccine and when you became symptomatic?
I'll have to find my card to verify the date. I'll see if I can find it tomorrow. Had it done at Sam's Club Pharmacy. Still need to get the second shot, but not until I get better.

Weezer , sorry you had to go through that. I hope you are doing all right.

Reactions: Weezer

VN Store

Back