Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

In my hood, things are wide open, restaurants packed, traffic out of control, and the beaches are like they are on Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day. Looks like a long and crowded summer if this week is any indication.
Well moochers on unemployment all Summer so I bet you are right

He literally showed you the multi week trend data. Your reply? Oh but it’s almost here look at today’s data! 🤡🤡

Exactly right. He showed me the trend data (recent past) He denies the future once again just as he did in the past. His predictions in the past were all based on his denials. The kiddiedoc who knows more than the CDC

Bottom line is this thing ain’t over and his word is the last Word would listen too. Eat it up he is of your batsh!t conspiratorial ilk

Exactly right. He showed me the trend data (recent past) He denies the future once again just as he did in the past. His predictions in the past were all based on his denials. The kiddiedoc who knows more than the CDC

Bottom line is this thing ain’t over and his word is the last Word would listen too. Eat it up he is of your batsh!t conspiratorial ilk

Where does the local chapter of the Branch Covidians meet?

VN Store

Back