Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Exactly right. He showed me the trend data (recent past) He denies the future once again just as he did in the past. His predictions in the past were all based on his denials. The kiddiedoc who knows more than the CDC

Bottom line is this thing ain’t over and his word is the last Word would listen too. Eat it up he is of your batsh!t conspiratorial ilk
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO! Have you recognized and accepted the prophet Fauci as your lord and savior and embraced the Branch Covidians without reservation?

I think it’s time for the family to plan a super spreader event. Enough of this 🐮 💩 time to get on with our lives and see each other again. One big birthday celebration for all the ones lost over the last 12 months. Time for me to fire up the smoker. I mean we live in Texas we’re all doomed anyway.

I think it’s time for the family to plan a super spreader event. Enough of this 🐮 💩 time to get on with our lives and see each other again. One big birthday celebration for all the ones lost over the last 12 months. Time for me to fire up the smoker. I mean we live in Texas we’re all doomed anyway.

It's time to have a super spreader bisket event with a side of burnt ends.

I personally think Dr Fauci should be brought up on criminal charges.
I get the frustration but people didn’t have to listen to him, especially when he started waffling. Democratic mayors and governors who kept things shut down for political purposes would be a better target but that wouldn’t stick either. They hide behind public safety, the CDC, or whatever needed if you could even get to the point where they had to defend themselves. It’s funny how public safety and CDC guidance mattered a whole lot less once Biden was in office.

Exactly right. He showed me the trend data (recent past) He denies the future once again just as he did in the past. His predictions in the past were all based on his denials. The kiddiedoc who knows more than the CDC

Bottom line is this thing ain’t over and his word is the last Word would listen too. Eat it up he is of your batsh!t conspiratorial ilk
This is exactly what you did three weeks ago. Which is why the date was set. Now you are being intellectually dishonest to avoid admitting that he was right and the three weeks did not see a serious change.

even Fauci says a 4th surge is unlikely but you're both denying what the data shows AND now Dr. Fauci.

Dr. Fauci tries to calm down fears of a new COVID-19 spike

Reactions: NorthDallas40
One of the only helpful things from the Rona has been the massive exposure of Karens (male and female) in this country.

I was just informed that the President signed an Executive Order and masks are REQUIRED while on base! No matter where!

Dude actually came across two rows of parking to inform me I was not in compliance!

The look on his face when I chuckled and said "whatever dude, I'm retired" before putting my groceries up and leaving was priceless.

This is exactly what you did three weeks ago. Which is why the date was set. Now you are being intellectually dishonest to avoid admitting that he was right and the three weeks did not see a serious change.
Admitting they are wrong/have been duped is impossible for these people. They can literally look at graphs and numbers and tell you that they don't mean exactly what they show. They can give you a date for reference (such as happened here), and when the date shows nothing but positivity, be disappointed.

I really do feel some sympathy. It would be terrible to live life in a constant state of fear, and maybe even worse to have to confront the idea that your fears were largely unfounded and a product of misinformation.

I'm thankful that my kids have played competitive sports all week, my daughter is at a large sleepover, work was busy and normal, we are waiting for a table at a packed local hangout, and I don't have a worry at all about CV19.

Admitting they are wrong/have been duped is impossible for these people. They can literally look at graphs and numbers and tell you that they don't mean exactly what they show. They can give you a date for reference (such as happened here), and when the date shows nothing but positivity, be disappointed.

I really do feel some sympathy. It would be terrible to live life in a constant state of fear, and maybe even worse to have to confront the idea that your fears were largely unfounded and a product of misinformation.

I'm thankful that my kids have played competitive sports all week, my daughter is at a large sleepover, work was busy and normal, we are waiting for a table at a packed local hangout, and I don't have a worry at all about CV19.
BlueAnon

You’re like a less intelligent version of Vol Main.

You’re like a less intelligent version of Vol Main.
iu

One of the only helpful things from the Rona has been the massive exposure of Karens (male and female) in this country.

I was just informed that the President signed an Executive Order and masks are REQUIRED while on base! No matter where!

Dude actually came across two rows of parking to inform me I was not in compliance!

The look on his face when I chuckled and said "whatever dude, I'm retired" before putting my groceries up and leaving was priceless.
The number of people I saw today wearing masks outside was alarming.

VN Store

Back