Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

CNN's Sanjay Gupta Breaks with his network and BACKS former CDC director Robert Redfield's 'informed' theory that COVID Escaped from Wuhan Lab as 'simplest explanation'

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta has broken ranks with his network to voice support for former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield's belief that the virus that causes COVID-19 most likely escaped accidentally from a lab in Wuhan.

Last month, Redfield opened up in an interview with Gupta for a CNN special, saying he believes an accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology is the 'most likely' origin for the coronavirus pandemic.

CNN commentators sneered at Redfield's opinion, with the network in one tweet insisting there was 'a lack of clear evidence' for the lab escape theory, but Gupta backed Redfield up in an interview published on Thursday.

41666686-9463153-image-m-5_1618253031957.jpg

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta now says that he finds Dr. Redfield's theory about a lab-escape origin of COVID-19 'informed' and 'the most likely' scenario

CNN's Sanjay Gupta breaks with his network and BACKS Wuhan lab theory | Daily Mail Online

👀
Soon to be former CNN Chief Medical Correspondent.

Reactions: 508mikey
They try as hard as they can to continue the authoritarian response to this virus...

With continued Democratic support of course.

Maxine Waters snaps at Jim Jordan as COVID hearing with Fauci erupts into shouting match: ‘Shut your mouth’
The left never wants it to get back to normal they love the power they have gained by manipulating the virus to their benefit.

They've constantly shouted from the rooftops this is the "New Normal"!

Fauci doesn't want it to end because he goes back to being a nobody! No liberal media interviews, no throwing out first pitches, etc...

This add on shot coupled with the J&J pause are going to shake a lot of people’s trust in what they’ve been told about the vaccines. Not to mention Fauci telling everyone they can’t go back to their normal lives after being vaccinated. Hard pass for me.
I’m not taking them either and why would anyone when Fauci and others keep saying wear a mask even if vaccinated? I don’t trust these vaccines at all.

The CDC is full of excrement. I'm fully vaccinated and I have a trip planned for next week and another the following week. I have absolutely zero worries about it. I refuse to live my life in fear
So far 6k out of 66mil fully vacinated people have gotten Covid. I'll take those odds any day

Whether Jordan was right or wrong in tone the question is legit and an answer should be provided. What is so hard about providing a metric?

I would have framed it as “America needs goals. Some metrics to strive for so that things can get back to normal. Why can’t you provide the American people with these goals?”

I think that would have been a great sound bite and make Fauci look terrible for refusing to respond.

Totally correct. The messaging around the entire subject has been a disaster. They should be hailing the successes and telling everyone that this is the way to return to life as usual, and instead it's just more doom and gloom.
The more gloom and doom, the more certain elements of the government retain power longer to control us. They think they know more than the average working American what is best for us.

Reactions: BisonVol
Because of future international travel, husband and I decided to go ahead and get the jab, figured it would be required. Prob jumped the gun on that, but 🤷‍♀️. We both got J&J a week ago. A little disconcerting to read the latest info, esp since i have a blood clotting issue, but we both have been fine.
I think I read you're actually much more likely to get blood clots from many other things (including Covid) than you are from the J&J shot

You are correct, but don't try to convince these people, they think the pandemic is a hoax
The pandemic is most definitely not a hoax. However it has been exaggerated and leveraged to extend government over reach and stupidly destroy our economy. The response was worse than the virus.

VN Store

Back