Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I can not understand how anyone takes anything Fauci says seriously. I do not understand.
Because he’s a “ scientist” who works for the “government” whose claim to fame was publicly disagreeing with Trump.

Fauci could come out tomorrow and say companies pass on tax increases to the consumers and the Branch Covidians on the board would toss aside Keynes like a used condom.

Someone throw this girl off a bridge.

Then develop your own. If you want to make sure you have it, make it. This is why every country was backing this early. No one wanted to be left off the list.

I would say it's the reason we have any, or at least multiple, vaccines. Because the big boys thru big money at it.

If they hadnt, Greta would be out there saying rich countries were nationalists for not developing multplie vaccines in enough numbers to be distributed.

Assuming these vaccines mostly work this is the clearest case for the capitalism she is complaining about. Government gave money, reduced red tape, got out of the way, and let companies compete.

India's health system is collapsing as Covid variant sweeps country: Gravediggers Burn Piles of Victims to keep up and Crematorium Furnaces MELT due to round-the-clock use

• More than 200,000 cases per day recorded on average in the last week, 20 times as many as two months ago
India's health system is collapsing under the fastest spreading coronavirus surge since the pandemic started, with gravediggers burning piles of bodies and crematorium furnaces melting from round-the-clock use.

Another 259,170 cases were recorded on Tuesday, the world's highest daily rate, and 1,761 deaths, the country's highest ever daily toll, after a new variant of Covid emerged which scientists fear could partly evade vaccines.

41979630-9490181-image-a-12_1618905423185.jpg

Burning pyres of patients who died of Covid-19 at a crematorium in Delhi over the weekend. The city of 29 million people has fewer than 100 beds with ventilators, and fewer than 150 beds available for patients needing critical care.

41979590-9490181-image-a-6_1618905323746.jpg

Relatives wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) walk amid burning funeral pyres as they perform last rites for covid-19 victims in Bhopal

India's health system is collapsing as Covid-19 spreads faster than ever | Daily Mail Online

Ted Nugent, who denied COVID-19 exists, says he has it week after Naples gig

Rocker Ted Nugent is revealing he was in agony after testing positive for coronavirus – months after he said the virus was “not a real pandemic.”

“I thought I was dying,” Nugent says in a Facebook live video posted Monday. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days,” adding: “So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

In the video shot at his Michigan ranch, the “Cat Scratch Fever” singer repeatedly uses racist slurs to refer to COVID-19 and reiterates his previous stance that he wouldn’t be getting the vaccine because he claims wrongly that “nobody knows what’s in it.”

Nugent, a supporter of ex-President Donald Trump, previously called the pandemic a scam and has railed against public health restrictions. He has repeated a narrative pushed by conservative media and disputed by health experts that suggests the official death count from the coronavirus is inflated.

Nutty.

I'll bet he'll be looking to get the vax in a few months.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Ted Nugent, who denied COVID-19 exists, says he has it week after Naples gig

Rocker Ted Nugent is revealing he was in agony after testing positive for coronavirus – months after he said the virus was “not a real pandemic.”

“I thought I was dying,” Nugent says in a Facebook live video posted Monday. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days,” adding: “So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.”

In the video shot at his Michigan ranch, the “Cat Scratch Fever” singer repeatedly uses racist slurs to refer to COVID-19 and reiterates his previous stance that he wouldn’t be getting the vaccine because he claims wrongly that “nobody knows what’s in it.”

Nugent, a supporter of ex-President Donald Trump, previously called the pandemic a scam and has railed against public health restrictions. He has repeated a narrative pushed by conservative media and disputed by health experts that suggests the official death count from the coronavirus is inflated.

Nutty.

I'll bet he'll be looking to get the vax in a few months.

Ted is a nut but that headline doesn't match the claim. "not a real pandemic" isn't the same as saying Covid doesn't exist.

carry on.

India's health system is collapsing as Covid variant sweeps country: Gravediggers Burn Piles of Victims to keep up and Crematorium Furnaces MELT due to round-the-clock use

• More than 200,000 cases per day recorded on average in the last week, 20 times as many as two months ago
India's health system is collapsing under the fastest spreading coronavirus surge since the pandemic started, with gravediggers burning piles of bodies and crematorium furnaces melting from round-the-clock use.

Another 259,170 cases were recorded on Tuesday, the world's highest daily rate, and 1,761 deaths, the country's highest ever daily toll, after a new variant of Covid emerged which scientists fear could partly evade vaccines.

41979630-9490181-image-a-12_1618905423185.jpg

Burning pyres of patients who died of Covid-19 at a crematorium in Delhi over the weekend. The city of 29 million people has fewer than 100 beds with ventilators, and fewer than 150 beds available for patients needing critical care.

41979590-9490181-image-a-6_1618905323746.jpg

Relatives wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) walk amid burning funeral pyres as they perform last rites for covid-19 victims in Bhopal

India's health system is collapsing as Covid-19 spreads faster than ever | Daily Mail Online

Macabre.

VN Store

Back