Lest We Forget: those raped or killed by Illegal Immigrants.

Brian Castillos is the poster child for everything that’s wrong with the Democrats’ handling of the border and crime. He started as a petty criminal and he has improved his stature and profile.

A previously deported migrant suspected of crimes across the US since returning illegally has been busted in Indiana after a teenage girl was stabbed at her brother’s baseball game, according to cops.
Dimas Gabriel Yanez, 26, was arrested Sunday “after an intense manhunt,” a day after a 14-year-old girl was stabbed in the hand with a butcher-style knife at the game in Lowell, Indiana.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Louisiana: Illegal Alien Accused of Kidnapping, Raping 13-Year-Old Girl at Knifepoint​

1725644575270.png

An illegal alien is accused of kidnapping a 13-year-old girl and raping her at knifepoint in Kenner, Louisiana.

Following a manhunt by the Kenner Police Department, 23-year-old illegal alien Diego Rodriguez-Salvador was arrested in New Orleans East this week and charged with one count of second-degree kidnapping and one count of second-degree rape of a juvenile.

Police allege that on Sept. 3, the girl was attacked by Rodriguez-Salvador in the Veterans Heights neighborhood of Kenner, which is just minutes from the New Orleans International Airport.

The girl, police allege, was taken to a trailer by Rodriguez-Salvador, where he allegedly raped her at knifepoint. When the girl returned home to her residence, police say she told her parents what happened and they immediately called the Kenner Police Department.

Acting like you need to personally track all crime committed by one demographic while ignoring all others and that you’re so important that people want to “silence you” is insanely overdramatic

It’s fair if it’s disproportionate (think EU immigration issues).

I find the thread gross because I’m not convinced it’s disproportionate and because I want the complete opposite when it comes to immigration policy than OP does

It’s fair if it’s disproportionate (think EU immigration issues).

I find the thread gross because I’m not convinced it’s disproportionate and because I want the complete opposite when it comes to immigration policy than OP does
I want the border closed and the criminals removed from this country. We cannot have these people running loose in this country. Do you want something else?

I want the border closed and the criminals removed from this country. We cannot have these people running loose in this country. Do you want something else?

Define border closed? That’s likely were we disagree. I want background checks and physical examination of immigrants. I do not want to deny healthy people without criminal backgrounds or cartel ties

Reactions: hog88
Define border closed? That’s likely were we disagree. I want background checks and physical examination of immigrants. I do not want to deny healthy people without criminal backgrounds or cartel ties
How the hell do you background check some dude who shows up at the border from a third world country?

VN Store

Back