Lest We Forget: those raped or killed by Illegal Immigrants.

Agreed. They could also pay them in company scrip that they can use to buy things at the company store. You might be on to something
I think the point is that our tax dollars shouldn't go to support them. I knew of a large farmer that housed his workers and even built a small church for them so they could worship and educate their children.

Because it should be on the business dime for seasonal work and not the tax payers..plus the main purpose of lower wages..so there should be a standard a believe..farms that a similar system set up for migrant workers with housing. Also that would force businesses to weight hiring migrants vs citizens. Lowe wage plus housing or higher wages...

Why should anyone provide them shelter? I disagree with the idea in general.

If the work doesn’t pay well enough to afford shelter, people won’t come. If the work does pay well enough, they will.

Either way, there’s no need to force anyone to provide shelter

Illegal immigration is bad. Legal immigration good.

One crime is too many when it's preventable. The relatives of the taken are left to live with the fall out the rest of their lives.

I’ve never allowed legality to define my morality. So you’ll need to better than the “it’s illegal” argument you’re trying to make here

On March 2, 2024, Mexican national Raul Benitez Santana was speeding in Snohomish County while under the influence of drugs and alcohol and crashed into the vehicle of Washington State Trooper Christopher Gadd. The 27-year-old law enforcement officer died of his injuries. He leaves behind a two-year-old daughter. Benitez Santana entered the U.S. illegally as a gotaway over a decade ago.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
In early March, the Polk County, Florida, Sheriff’s Office announced the completion of an 8-day anti-human-trafficking sting, which began on February 22. Out of a total of 228 suspects arrested for alleged involvement “in illegal acts related to soliciting prostitutes, offering to commit prostitution, or aiding and abetting prostitutes,” 21 individuals (almost 10 percent) were illegal aliens from Chile, Cuba, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela. (Polk County Sheriff’s Office, March 5, 2024; Breitbart News, March 7, 2024)

On March 5, ICE ERO arrested Indian national Syed Mohamed Tousif Mohiuddin in San Francisco, California. Mohiuddin initially flew into the U.S. via Detroit in March 2010 and overstayed his visa. An ICE press release shows that the illegal alien had a long criminal history: “The Fremont Police Department in Fremont [California] arrested Mohiuddin Aug. 19, 2013, for assault with a deadly weapon and vandalism. Between 2013 and 2021, he was arrested 12 times by multiple local police departments and sheriff’s offices in the state of California, and one police department in Las Vegas, Nevada, for violent misdemeanors that include battery with serious bodily injury, hit and run, stalking, robbery and intent to terrorize.” (ICE.gov, March 11, 2024)

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I detest the easy access immigrants have to our borders. And have some (don't ask) ideas of how to stem the tide that would offend a lot of people. That said, also don't forget Americans rape and kill our own citizens plenty without help from immigrants. If you're going to demonize immis on that account, make sure you demonize our own Murican rapists and killers too.

Sucker-punching Migrant Rapist will finally be deported​

A convicted migrant rapist on lifetime parole who managed to stay in the U.S. thanks to legal loopholes will finally be sent back home, The Post has learned.

Conservatives don't have a problem with school children being slaughtered with assault rifles, but are very exercised by occasional crimes by immigrants. Huh?

What's that familiar stink? Ha, I've got--the odor of abject hypocrisy.

Conservatives don't have a problem with school children being slaughtered with assault rifles, but are very exercised by occasional crimes by immigrants. Huh?

What's that familiar stink? Ha, I've got--the odor of abject hypocrisy.
Where has anyone ever claimed they "don't have a problem with school children being slaughtered" in this country? You're constantly confusing guns rights with murder and then blaming legal gun owners. It's pretty dumb but it's what you're told to say

Reactions: Pennheel
I detest the easy access immigrants have to our borders. And have some (don't ask) ideas of how to stem the tide that would offend a lot of people. That said, also don't forget Americans rape and kill our own citizens plenty without help from immigrants. If you're going to demonize immis on that account, make sure you demonize our own Murican rapists and killers too.

Never knew that anyone had to "demonize" rapists. That would seem to automatically go with the territory.

VN Store

Back