Lest We Forget: those raped or killed by Illegal Immigrants.

Illegal Alien Who Killed Tennessee Man While Drunk Driving Sentenced to Only Two Years in Prison​

1720664182695.png

An illegal alien from Guatemala who killed a Tennessee man while drunk driving has been sentenced to prison for causing the man’s death.

Martin-Alonzo fled the scene but was captured by police a few days later. He was out on bond for another crime when he killed Donald Rackley, which prosecutors argued was a reason for a lengthier prison sentence.

Martin-Alonzo will be deported after serving his sentence.

This is a good example of why Libs of Tiktok bothers me.

The murderers may be here illegally. May have sought asylum. But they are not representative of either immigrants, illegal immigrants, or asylum seekers.

For example a rattlesnake is venomous and can be dangerous...but not all snakes are venomous
and some are actually helpful.

Last edited:

The murders may be here illegally. May have sought asylum. But there are not representative of either immigrants, illegal immigrants, or asylum seekers.

For example a rattlesnake is venomous and can be dangerous...but not all snakes are venomous

Reactions: MercyPercy

The murders may be here illegally. May have sought asylum. But there are not representative of either immigrants, illegal immigrants, or asylum seekers.

Were/are you bothered when the media tells you that the border is secure, that we are receiving the best and brightest from these other countries, they are not eligible for federal benefits, or that there is no way they can vote in our elections?

Were/are you bothered when the media tells you that the border is secure, that we are receiving the best and brightest from these other countries, they are not eligible for federal benefits, or that there is no way they can vote in our elections?
They aren't eligible to vote. It's a stupid debate. There is no absolute guarantee. Had that bill passed it wouldn't have changed a damn thing. Why do the governors of border states ignore I-9 express. Texas and etc can F off. They don't want it shut off. They need to drive this. Go after them man.

Reactions: NashVol11
They aren't eligible to vote. It's a stupid debate. There is no absolute guarantee. Had that bill passed it wouldn't have changed a damn thing. Why do the governors of border states ignore I-9 express. Texas and etc can F off. They don't want it shut off. They need to drive this. Go after them man.
I am not talking about any bill.

Good or bad doesn't matter they shouldn't be here to begin with!

Not bothered. Dont watch or listen to media.

I do not put any effort into things I have no control over and no ability to influence.

Putting quotes around the phrase asylum seekers in their post is much less compared to the lies from the media I posted above.
You can easily make that comparison because you engage with both LoTT and other media. I only engage with LoTT because it's posted here. Literally my window to world affairs is VNPF. If something interests me, I will Google it and read up on it. So I cannot make the same intuitive comparisons you're making.
With that said, I personally believe all media should be more neutral, more balanced, and more accurate...including LoTT. And I think the media should pursue that ideal independent of what other media outlets are doing.

Open Border: Illegal Alien Among Those Arrested for New Orleans Murder​

1720715290319.png

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) indicated Wednesday that one of the three suspects arrested for a June 30, 2024, firearm-related New Orleans murder is an illegal alien.

May not be eligible, but I'll bet they cast votes. Whether or not they actually know it is a different issue

On March 5, ICE ERO arrested Indian national Syed Mohamed Tousif Mohiuddin in San Francisco, California. Mohiuddin initially flew into the U.S. via Detroit in March 2010 and overstayed his visa. An ICE press release shows that the illegal alien had a long criminal history: “The Fremont Police Department in Fremont [California] arrested Mohiuddin Aug. 19, 2013, for assault with a deadly weapon and vandalism. Between 2013 and 2021, he was arrested 12 times by multiple local police departments and sheriff’s offices in the state of California, and one police department in Las Vegas, Nevada, for violent misdemeanors that include battery with serious bodily injury, hit and run, stalking, robbery and intent to terrorize.” (ICE.gov, March 11, 2024)
You went from “a thread for those raped and killed” to “here’s a bunch of misdemeanors” in no time

The murderers may be here illegally. May have sought asylum. But they are not representative of either immigrants, illegal immigrants, or asylum seekers.

There are extremely few, if any, legit "Asylum Seekers" crossing the border.

VN Store

Back