Lest We Forget: those raped or killed by Illegal Immigrants.

Snark with zero substance will only get you so far, especially when worshipping someone this stupid

You do love a good straw man. It helps when you let everyone know that you make it up as you go along. By all means, give that lady as much attention as possible.

You do love a good straw man. It helps when you let everyone know that you make it up as you go along. By all means, give that lady as much attention as possible.
The fact that you think her getting attention for being mind-numbingly stupid in this exchange is somehow “owning the libs” is very funny to me

The fact that you think her getting attention for being mind-numbingly stupid in this exchange is somehow “owning the libs” is very funny to me
You've posted about her and have now shared a video of her. I never mentioned her or referred to her ever. You're obsessed with her. Like I said, you love a good straw man. Now I'm educating you in two threads at once which makes you twice the loser.

You've posted about her and have now shared a video of her. I never mentioned her or referred to her ever. You're obsessed with her. Like I said, you love a good straw man. Now I'm educating you in two threads at once which makes you twice the loser.
Wait, you missed the entire discussion about LOTT in here prior to my post? Let me save my energy for someone who can read lol

Wait, you missed the entire discussion about LOTT in here prior to my post? Let me save my energy for someone who can read lol
I found it funny that you would call anyone dumb so I had to correct that for you. You then starting making up things and had no idea what you were talking about, per usual, thus proving me correct. I'm here to help you undumb yourself but it will take a lot of time and effort on your part.

I found it funny that you would call anyone dumb so I had to correct that for you. You then starting making up things and had no idea what you were talking about, per usual, thus proving me correct. I'm here to help you undumb yourself but it will take a lot of time and effort on your part.
“Correcting me” would be demonstrating that LOTT/Chaya are NOT appealing to stupid people, but you can’t and won’t do that because you’re incapable of saying anything of substance

“Correcting me” would be demonstrating that LOTT/Chaya are NOT appealing to stupid people, but you can’t and won’t do that because you’re incapable of saying anything of substance
Even after this you're still worshipping your straw man. Put your straw man down and step away.

You need to go back to your hiatus cave you just crawled out of and bake a while longer. Rest, relax, try and clear your mind, and then crawl back out and engage others slooooooooowly and without your straw man.

Zero substance, again, just like I said 😁 here comes another one
*Gee, maybe I can get him to stop pointing out my stupidity if I say something dumb.*

I've dog-walked you through two threads now and will continue to do so. And by all means post your "Substance". I'll be waiting on that like I'll be waiting for your first intelligent post.

Still zero substance lmfao, by all means keep going

Still zero substance lmfao, by all means keep going
LMAO, you don't dictate my posting terms. hahahahahaha. You're nothing.

You call others dumb while being the dumbest person on the board while making up straw man arguments. You claim others have no substance while having zero substance yourself. I'm telling you this for your own good - go back to that cave you crawled out of and bake a little longer and then return. You've been dog-walked twice and now I have you by the back of the head and rubbing your face in sh**. I'm trying to help.

LMAO, you don't dictate my posting terms. hahahahahaha. You're nothing.

You call others dumb while being the dumbest person on the board while making up straw man arguments. You claim others have no substance while having zero substance yourself. I'm telling you this for your own good - go back to that cave you crawled out of and bake a little longer and then return. You've been dog-walked twice and now I have you by the back of the head and rubbing your face in sh**. I'm trying to help.
I said LOTT is garbage, is often wrong, and has resulted in dozens of death threats to people that don’t deserve them, as well as that they pander to stupid people and that Chaya is very obviously empty-headed herself (as anyone can see in that clip). You said basically “nuh uh, YOU’RE stupid” and then spent the next 10 posts trying to take victory laps about “dog walking.” Maybe that works on some people who can’t see through it, I suppose, but then you’re just doing the same thing she does

I said LOTT is garbage, is often wrong, and has resulted in dozens of death threats to people that don’t deserve them, as well as that they pander to stupid people and that Chaya is very obviously empty-headed herself (as anyone can see in that clip). You said basically “nuh uh, YOU’RE stupid” and then spent the next 10 posts trying to take victory laps about “dog walking.” Maybe that works on some people who can’t see through it, I suppose, but then you’re just doing the same thing she does
Ha! I knew I'd get ya with the dog-walking.

Why do you lie? Why do you lie in a thread where we can both go back and look? I never said anything about that chick. I only responded to you calling others dumb and you know this. Why lie about it?

Police: Drunk Illegal Immigrant Kills 6-Year-Old Alabama Girl in Car Crash​

1720838586194.png

A six-year-old girl died from injuries she suffered in a single-car crash in Alabama that an illegal immigrant driving drunk at three times the legal limit caused.

Mexican National Illegally in U.S. Charged in Stabbing Deaths of Two Children in Wisconsin​

1720900855414.png

BORDER TOWN, USA — Clark County, Wisconsin, officials report that a Mexican national illegally present in the United States is charged with the stabbing deaths of his two daughters. The children’s mother was also stabbed in the July 5 attack but survived her wounds.

Two Child Sex Offenders Added to Texas Most-Wanted Criminal Illegal Immigrants List​

1721346632831.png

The Texas Department of Public Safety added two child sex offenders to the State’s 10 Most Wanted Criminal Illegal Immigrants List. The two men replace two other criminal illegal immigrants from the list following their arrests.

DPS officials added Fabian Martinez Toribio and Octavio Cruz Hernandez to the recently created Texas 10 Most Wanted Criminal Immigrants List. Officials report both men have connections to Central Texas.

Last edited:

Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering Rachel Morin to Stand Trial in October​

1721347323313.png
The illegal alien “got-away” MS-13 gang member accused of raping and murdering 37-year-old Rachel Morin, a mother of five children, is set to stand trial in late October.

Man sentenced to 20 years after woman Killed in DUI Crash​

1721701080825.png

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A man was sentenced to 20 years in prison for a DUI-related crash in DeSoto County last year that left a woman dead.

According to the DeSoto County District Attorney’s Office, Baudilio Benedicto Perez Lopez, a 26-year-old from Guatemala in the country illegally, was sentenced on Monday for his role in a crash on June 3, 2023.

I eagerly anticipate Franklin's white people who murdered other white people twitter thread. I'm sure it's in the pipeline.

California Gave Driver’s License To Illegal Migrant Arrested For Deadly Carjacking Of Grandmother​

An illegal migrant who was arrested for allegedly stealing a woman’s vehicle and then killing her with it in northern Virginia on Sunday was given a driver’s license by the state of California.

Jose Aguilar-Martinez is suspected of stealing a vehicle belonging to Melody Waldecker, a 54-year-old grandmother to eight, as she stepped into a local 7-Eleven in Sterling, Virginia, ultimately running her over and killing her when she attempted to stop the crime, according to NBC4. Aguilar-Martinez is a Salvadoran national with no fixed address but was able to obtain a California driver’s license before his alleged involvement in the fatal carjacking incident, according to a press release by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. (RELATED: Illegal Migrant Arrested For Ditching Baby In Dumpster Immediately After Giving Birth In Taco Truck)

Michigan: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Accused of Sexually Assaulting Young Girl​

1722542974761.png

An illegal alien, previously deported from the United States, is now accused of sexually assaulting a young girl under 13 years of age in Shelby Township, Michigan.

Joel Quintana-Dominguez, a 32-year-old illegal alien, has been arrested and charged by the Shelby Township Police Department in connection to the repeated sexual assault of a young girl.

VN Store

Back