Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

^^^What confirmation to a rhetorical question looks like.

While you fawn over a toddler, who is peddling faux outrage du jour, and cream your skinny jeans, I’ll continue to burn tires.

That's a very weird and disturbing thing to say. Do you always respond with sick and perverted comments, must have been that toddler reference you made. I think you might need some counseling.....quickly.

What have you achieved? I wish I could a fraction of influence but here I am building cisterns, showing people in other countries that not all Americans are complete and utter dbags, teaching organic gardening, teaching English at orphanages...etc. I am not looking for a pat on the back or anything...not that you would. By the way your tax dollars pay for me to do this.

you sure about that?

What have you achieved? I wish I could a fraction of influence but here I am building cisterns, showing people in other countries that not all Americans are complete and utter dbags, teaching organic gardening, teaching English at orphanages...etc. I am not looking for a pat on the back or anything...not that you would. By the way your tax dollars pay for me to do this.

1576120041699.gif

That's a very weird and disturbing thing to say. Do you always respond with sick and perverted comments, must have been that toddler reference you made. I think you might need some counseling.....quickly.

Why does he need counseling....you spew sick weird and disturbing comments everyday you're on here.
You need to read your own post more often & take care of yourself first before you lecture others..

I am somewhat confused why you felt the need to add that you are being paid tax dollars to do your job?

She has accomplished more in life before the age of 17 than you will do in 100 lifetimes. Keep getting mad bro.

Accomplished what........please list her accomplishment.....all I see is some girl who is a proponent of finding a greener way to live.....wow, she is different and providing Earth shattering changes to, and for, the world......she's has accomplished about as much as the crazy religious dudes on UT campus preaching that we are all going to Hell.....

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
All she has done is take an issue and been thrown up to be the literal poster child for the cause, she is the dog in the humane society commercials.......no different.

images

The vitriol and personal animosity being leveled at this child from some is really bizzare.

It's not as if she's rallying to kill puppies; why would anyone be upset to see a kid champion a clean environment?

I disagree. I got solar on my house and through tax credits I will break even in 10 years. After that its money in the bank for me. If we invest in green as much as we subsidize oil and pay for illegitimate wars we could tell the middle east to go &^%$ themselves. Not that Trump and his cohorts want that...
How much oil do we get from the middle East again?

The vitriol and personal animosity being leveled at this child from some is really bizzare.

It's not as if she's rallying to kill puppies; why would anyone be upset to see a kid champion a clean environment?
It's not the child that is the focus numb nutz

VN Store

Back