Lizards

Beating UCF won't by itself save his job if the rest of the season is as awful as appears it might be.

But as I've said here before, if he loses to UCF, he probably doesn't last the week.

Reactions: Plecoptera
He cannot lose to UCF. Period. Not debatable.

A loss to UCF and he might as well call the movers on the drive home.

The movers or his financial planner and golf coach?

His buyout will allow him to keep the house and now that the Satan rehabilitation clinic for fired coaches is closed there is no reason to go into any office.

I bet they go after Kiffin.

Landry his daughter, an Ole Miss sophomore talked him into staying to be near her.

He won’t leave until she graduates in my opinion, therefore tolerate Sunbelt Billy this year and next then you can go after Lane otherwise you are just increasing Lane’s salary.

Reactions: Pennheel
Landry his daughter, an Ole Miss sophomore talked him into staying to be near her.

He won’t leave until she graduates in my opinion, therefore tolerate Sunbelt Billy this year and next then you can go after Lane otherwise you are just increasing Lane’s salary.

Im sure its different for daughters, but the last person I wanted on campus with me back in the day was my father.

EDIT: And I’m 100% certain the last person my daughter wanted on campus with her was me.

Last edited:

26 million to Napier.
4 million to Ole Miss.
Payouts to Napiers staff
Contract for Kiffin
Contract for his staff

Kiffin will be expensive if that's their guy.

When rubber meets the road, you really think Lane is gonna let a little thing like familial ties stop him? Dude would crawl over broken glass with an elephant strapped to his back for another shot at a "big time" player-and Ole Miss just ain't it.

He has done well for the Rebels, but he is living on the transfer portal. Sooner or later, all your eggs in one basket will bite you. Longer he stays is another possibility that it could blow up in his face and land him a 3-9 season and bye bye to job prospects.

He stayed there 4 years so he will not get blasted in the press for job hopping if he leaves. Honestly, Lane most likely would have been gone last year if the Miss St reporter hadn't spilled the beans

Reactions: SpookyAction
I mean, that's not even remotely true.
It sort of is?

2001 Furman (he was the QB) lost their first game of the year.

And 2015 Alabama (he was the WR coach) lost in September.

But 2011 Alabama (he was an analyst for the team) didn’t lose until November, however.

VN Store

Back