Manafort Trial Thread

Keep the faith, Hog. Pull out your 4 leaf clover, your rabbit's foot, your horseshoe, hover over your wishing well, pray to the mojo man, Hell, believe in that voodoo lady who tells your fortune by squeezing the goat's testicles (ode to Carlin). You know what''s coming.

I really don't have a dog in the hunt but I have to admit that I am rooting against Muelly.

This would actually be hysterical to watch. You guys would be like a cat chasing a laser pointer.

Would be more like this:

tumblr_inline_obg0szRAL71t0ijhl_1280.jpg
images

This would actually be hysterical to watch. You guys would be like a cat chasing a laser pointer.
Very scary how the left actively pulls for a fairly elected President to be overthrown, and in some cases hurt or killed, I hope they remember this is the standard they have set

Agreed, Muelly is as dirty or dirtier than all of them.

Almost all of the GOP and the hundreds of people who have worked with him disagree. Never seen anything written or said bad about him other than the radical partisan pro-Trump goons like Hannity.

Last edited:
Almost all of the GOP and the hundreds of people who have worked with him disagree. Never seen anything written or said bad about him other than the radical partisan pro-Trump gooks like Hannity.

Then you haven't looked.

Almost all of the GOP and the hundreds of people who have worked with him disagree. Never seen anything written or said bad about him other than the radical partisan pro-Trump gooks like Hannity.
They’re probably scared he will dig up dirt on them. There was an op-ed written a while back by a well known lawyer that worked with Mueller decades ago and stated he is flat out unethical. He’s a dirty cop.

They’re probably scared he will dig up dirt on them. There was an op-ed written a while back by a well known lawyer that worked with Mueller decades ago and stated he is flat out unethical. He’s a dirty cop.
So we're up to 2 people now. That's good. Any more? I can recite hundreds of quotes from REPUBLICANS (to say nothing of Democrats) advocating for Mueller's honesty, integrity, ethics, and non-partisanship.

So we're up to 2 people now. That's good. Any more? I can recite hundreds of quotes from REPUBLICANS (to say nothing of Democrats) advocating for Mueller's honesty, integrity, ethics, and non-partisanship.
Be sure to remember that when Trump is not found guilty or indicted for anything.

How is getting Manafort on a pre 2016 case of any interest to you? why would you care?

I don't think it takes much imagination to see that Manafort's ties to Russia played a role in his obtaining the position he did within the campaign and then his actions, most notably the change in the RNC platform. When you combine that with the TT meeting, the Russian backing of Trump in so many ways, and the tread lightly with Russia foreign policy doctrine of Trump, etc., a theme emerges.

In the words of so many, Dem and GOP alike, it certainly appears that Putin has a hold of some kind over Trump. We need to know what that is and my hunch is that Mujeller believes that Manafort has great insight into what it is.

VN Store

Back