Manafort Trial Thread

You, Justin, bigD, and reb are pretty cozy with the deflections from the upcomming verdict. Mueller going to be 6-0 bitches and it don't matter what some partisan hacks say about Mueller.

I’m not trying to deflect anything I said plainly I’m not neutral ... I believe they are all dirty . I couldnt care less if he is found guilty or not . I do think he’s just on the hook because of his association with Trump but still couldn’t care less one way or another . My biggest pet peeve no matter what political party you belong to is the Hypocrisy . Everything else to me is just politicians ,lawyers , and big corporations all rolling around in bed together doing the same things . To me this whole I’m a die hard ( pick your poison ) is crazy . You better try to figure out how we can stay close to center , that’s always where things run the best . Both the far right wing and the far left wing parts of the parties ARE NUTS!!! The only reason there is so much to bitch about right now is because things are going so well in this country we have that Luxury. But that’s a whole other rant .

I’m not trying to deflect anything I said plainly I’m not neutral ... I believe they are all dirty . I couldnt care less if he is found guilty or not . I do think he’s just on the hook because of his association with Trump but still couldn’t care less one way or another . My biggest pet peeve no matter what political party you belong to is the Hypocrisy . Everything else to me is just politicians ,lawyers , and big corporations all rolling around in bed together doing the same things . To me this whole I’m a die hard ( pick your poison ) is crazy . You better try to figure out how we can stay close to center , that’s always where things run the best . Both the far right wing and the far left wing parts of the parties ARE NUTS!!! The only reason there is so much to bitch about right now is because things are going so well in this country we have that Luxury. But that’s a whole other rant .

The issue is not simply whether Manafort engaged in bank fraud and tax evasion. Its whether he did so as part of a larger sequence of events involving Russian influence over American politics, including in particular Trump.

The issue is not simply whether Manafort engaged in bank fraud and tax evasion. Its whether he did so as part of a larger sequence of events involving Russian influence over American politics, including in particular Trump.
Keep selling the narrative and trying to make his 10 year old financial crimes a big deal.

The issue is whether Mueller can prove that or not . The rest is Just idle threats and innuendos . I don’t think mueller taking this into midterms helps or hurts either side anymore , both parties have already staked out their claims with ligiment ( eye of the behold ) claims . The worst thing mueller could do is not come up with a clear decision either way , if he does that with only his “ opinion “ and no facts we will have spent tens of millions of dollars to prosecute people that did white collar crimes , or “ hindered prosecution “ .

You, Justin, bigD, and reb are pretty cozy with the deflections from the upcomming verdict. Mueller going to be 6-0 biotches and it don't matter what some partisan hacks say about Mueller.

You're a fan of AAA ball eh?

Here's the memo from the jury asking for clarification of charges:

DlIkx32V4AEEaLb.jpg

The issue is whether Mueller can prove that or not . The rest is Just idle threats and innuendos . I don’t think mueller taking this into midterms helps or hurts either side anymore , both parties have already staked out their claims with ligiment ( eye of the behold ) claims . The worst thing mueller could do is not come up with a clear decision either way , if he does that with only his “ opinion “ and no facts we will have spent tens of millions of dollars to prosecute people that did white collar crimes , or “ hindered prosecution “ .

I tend to agree. The Trump defenders are not going to budge. Of the 35 % I'd say at least half would never turn on him, no matter what the evidence was. The other half might, but it would not happen quickly enough to influence the mid terms.

Seems pretty obvious that the election now is going to be all about whether the House turns and the main point is going to be impeach or don't. The Dems in the close spots actually at this point probably prefer that Mueller not release his report by then. That way when running if asked about impeachment they can say they are keeping an open mind and want to see the report, so its premature now to answer. If the report comes out, each person running, on both sides, will have to pick a position.

I tend to agree. The Trump defenders are not going to budge. Of the 35 % I'd say at least half would never turn on him, no matter what the evidence was. The other half might, but it would not happen quickly enough to influence the mid terms.

Seems pretty obvious that the election now is going to be all about whether the House turns and the main point is going to be impeach or don't. The Dems in the close spots actually at this point probably prefer that Mueller not release his report by then. That way when running if asked about impeachment they can say they are keeping an open mind and want to see the report, so its premature now to answer. If the report comes out, each person running, on both sides, will have to pick a position.

Impeaching Trump , if mueller finds proof , will cement the Republican Party to pence and guarantee every registered Republican will come out to vote in 2020 . Trying to impeach Trump with no factual Proof will never make it past the senate and will lock trump in to 2020 .

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Impeaching Trump , if mueller finds proof , will cement the Republican Party to pence and guarantee every registered Republican will come out to vote in 2020 . Trying to impeach Trump with no factual Proof will never make it past the senate and will lock trump in to 2020 .

The only grounds to impeach him would be based on what Mueller says. If Mueller offers evidence of collusion and/or obstruction by Trump, each candidate will have to take a position on whether they'd vote to impeach or not. The strength of the evidence at this point really may not matter. Candidates will take a position based on whether they think it will help them win or lose their individual race.

Given your last post, its obvious you simply will not accept anything negative about him, no matter how bad, and no matter the proof. The candidates know that a certain percentage of people are just like you, on both sides, and they have to make a judgment as to whether anyone's position has changed, based on what Mueller finds, to come up with a position on impeachment.

The only grounds to impeach him would be based on what Mueller says. If Mueller offers evidence of collusion and/or obstruction by Trump, each candidate will have to take a position on whether they'd vote to impeach or not. The strength of the evidence at this point really may not matter. Candidates will take a position based on whether they think it will help them win or lose their individual race.

Given your last post, its obvious you simply will not accept anything negative about him, no matter how bad, and no matter the proof. The candidates know that a certain percentage of people are just like you, on both sides, and they have to make a judgment as to whether anyone's position has changed, based on what Mueller finds, to come up with a position on impeachment.

Where in my last post did I give the impression that I wouldn’t except “anything negative about him “. You of all people I would think , would demand that the burden of PROOF not feelings , emotions or hypothetical links to a Russian somewhere be put on mueller to find and then publish for us all to see . There shouldn’t be a case that’s more important in producing FACTs than the one where you know it could or could not lead to the impeachment of a sitting president . Opinions shouldn’t matter , either you prove that he did and show us or you say that you gave it your best and could not prove it . I’ll except either of those . What I don’t buy is the ... well I can’t prove it but “ I believe he did “ crap . To me when somebody does that , they are no better than Alex Jones or the chicks on the View . That just boils down to an opinion .

Where in my last post did I give the impression that I wouldn’t except “anything negative about him “. You of all people I would think , would demand that the burden of PROOF not feelings , emotions or hypothetical links to a Russian somewhere be put on mueller to find and then publish for us all to see . There shouldn’t be a case that’s more important in producing FACTs than the one where you know it could or could not lead to the impeachment of a sitting president . Opinions shouldn’t matter , either you prove that he did and show us or you say that you gave it your best and could not prove it . I’ll except either of those . What I don’t buy is the ... well I can’t prove it but “ I believe he did “ crap . To me when somebody does that , they are no better than Alex Jones or the chicks on the View . That just boils down to an opinion .

Your post at first arrogantly proclaims that, no matter what proof there is, impeaching Trump will cause a GOP backlash. The second part arrogantly proclaims that impeaching him without proof won't work and result in his reelection in 2020.

This is the 4 year old's tantrum we keep seeing from Trump defenders. No matter the proof, you will say it is not proof.

Reminds me of Spicer screaming into the microphone that it was the largest inauguration, ever. Period. You know, at the time, Conway's fumble with "alternative facts" was kind of laughingly mocked. But its turning out to have been quite prescient. If there is proof of Trump wrongdoing warranting impeachment, you will claim it is faked.

This administration and its blind, know nothing supporters, will soon be on the trash heap of history, along with false claims of wiretapping Trump Tower, the largest inaugurations, truth is not truth, what I meant to say was "would have," etc. The whole lot of you are an embarassment to the country.

Reactions: Mick and TennTom
Your post at first arrogantly proclaims that, no matter what proof there is, impeaching Trump will cause a GOP backlash. The second part arrogantly proclaims that impeaching him without proof won't work and result in his reelection in 2020.

This is the 4 year old's tantrum we keep seeing from Trump defenders. No matter the proof, you will say it is not proof.

Reminds me of Spicer screaming into the microphone that it was the largest inauguration, ever. Period. You know, at the time, Conway's fumble with "alternative facts" was kind of laughingly mocked. But its turning out to have been quite prescient. If there is proof of Trump wrongdoing warranting impeachment, you will claim it is faked.

This administration and its blind, know nothing supporters, will soon be on the trash heap of history, along with false claims of wiretapping Trump Tower, the largest inaugurations, truth is not truth, what I meant to say was "would have," etc. The whole lot of you are an embarassment to the country.
Lulz

My posts demand proof .. I don’t know what kind of lawyer you are but I would hope you operate on that same basic concept . You let your feelings get in front of the facts .. FACT DONT CARE ABOUT FEELINGS. I don’t care what party you belong to if you don’t demand proof before you try to impeach a sitting president you are corrupt .

My posts demand proof .. I don’t know what kind of lawyer you are but I would hope you operate on that same basic concept . You let your feelings get in front of the facts .. FACT DONT CARE ABOUT FEELINGS. I don’t care what party you belong to if you don’t demand proof before you try to impeach a sitting president you are corrupt .

Uh huh. You don't care. If there is proof you will be all for impeachment....

Nope. Not buying it. You are lying when you say you care about just the facts.

Uh huh. You don't care. If there is proof you will be all for impeachment....

Nope. Not buying it. You are lying when you say you care about just the facts.

You know the more I think about a lawyer like you that’s willing to put his feelings , opinions , conspiracies and wishful thinking in front of the law , I’m reminded of how you highly educated lawyers earned your reputations right along with used car salesmen and strippers .

Reactions: Obsessed
Judge Ellis just announced he will interview each juror individually. Verdict on 8 counts, no consensus on 10 counts.

VN Store

Back