Mass Shooting in Atlanta

These shooting are conveniently falling into place. The Biden rhetoric must be setting people off.

So, let me get this straight" Trump's rhetoric (the Big Lie) had nothing to do with the violent insurrection yet Biden's rhetoric is now setting people off? That's your story? Your stupidity and hypocrisy is showing......again.....and again and again.

So, let me get this straight" Trump's rhetoric (the Big Lie) had nothing to do with the violent insurrection yet Biden's rhetoric is now setting people off? That's your story? Your stupidity and hypocrisy is showing......again.....and again and again.

How many people shot up the capitol? There’s a couple movies that are a better depiction of what would happen if someone truly wanted to commit a “violent insurrection”. It wouldn’t involve selfies either.

But back on topic, what gun control measures could ever be put in place to stop violent criminals? You could stop producing guns tomorrow and there’s still hundreds of millions in circulation, more than there are people actually. There’s 3D printers, CNC machines, etc capable of making guns. With our new wide open borders a gun ban here would only give the invaders from the south something else to smuggle in. I know you’re scared of something your stupidity will never let you understand though.

How many people shot up the capitol? There’s a couple movies that are a better depiction of what would happen if someone truly wanted to commit a “violent insurrection”. It wouldn’t involve selfies either.

But back on topic, what gun control measures could ever be put in place to stop violent criminals? You could stop producing guns tomorrow and there’s still hundreds of millions in circulation, more than there are people actually. There’s 3D printers, CNC machines, etc capable of making guns. With our new wide open borders a gun ban here would only give the invaders from the south something else to smuggle in. I know you’re scared of something your stupidity will never let you understand though.
This will blow his mind

I can make a firearm tomorrow at Home Depot .
Actually everything you need for some serious weapons is available at Home Depot.

Reactions: AM64
This will blow his mind

Ikr. Maybe we can get some of our guns back the dims gave them.

I don’t see the answer to solving gun violence in punishing law abiding citizens. Hell it’s even a fundamental right to bear arms. It’s ironic their answers to rampant drug addiction is to legalize all drugs. Their answer crime is to do away with law enforcement. They are a deranged bunch.

Ikr. Maybe we can get some of our guns back the dims gave them.

I don’t see the answer to solving gun violence in punishing law abiding citizens. Hell it’s even a fundamental right to bear arms. It’s ironic their answers to rampant drug addiction is to legalize all drugs. Their answer crime is to do away with law enforcement. They are a deranged bunch.
Now now, no guns means no mass murder....

Reactions: AM64 and C-south

Or the next weapon of choice, knife, sword, explosives, chemicals, gas......

Or the next weapon of choice, knife, sword, explosives, chemicals, gas......

Right. As much as the dims want to pump sunshine and rainbows the world isn’t a pretty place. Never has been and never will be. It takes good guys to deal with bad guys. When you restrict the good guys you only enable the bad guys. There’s no perfect system that will ever keep bad guys from doing bad things even through legal means. Anyone can rent a U-Haul, get some fertilizer, and fill a few drums up with diesel. Anyone can buy a pressure cooker and do bad things. We need to enable more good guys instead of doing the opposite.

God, I just love me some second amendment freedom!

Colorado is a very screwed up place. It's what happens when you put a bunch of preppie, yuppie, enlightened libs in one place. Who knows if this guy was one of them and screwed up, or if they caused him to go over the edge. The state is like a cleaned up semi "respectable" version of Portland ... chocked full of nuts.

VN Store

Back