Mass Shooting in Atlanta

What every anti 2A poster keeps ignoring is that it wasn't long ago that anyone could order a semi-automatic rifle out of a catalog and have it delivered to your house. No BGCs, no permits just send the check.

How long ago? (Not arguing, just curious. I thought that went away after pretty quick JFK was killed).

He’s a solution looking for a problem. He’s decided guns are the problem not people. His whole “prove me wrong” stance is deflecting from his own burden of proving it’s the guns not the people. I’d rather just point and laugh.
You do realize that out of the largest top seven killings in the United States that only two of them involved guns.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Wait what? Are you referring to the mass suicides like Heaven’s Gate?
Yes, since Marshall Applewhite exercised mind control and the use of Vodka and phenobarbital I will propose that if he never existed those people would in all probability be alive.
1. Twin Towers (airplane)
2. Timothy McVeigh (Bomb)
3. Las Vegas (Gun)
4. Orlando (gun)
5. Bath Town Township Mi. (Bomb)
6. Heavens Gate (mental manipiluitation0
7. New York 1920 Wall Street (Bomb)
Don't misunderstand me something needs to be done about all killings. I just think you need to look at the deep seated divisive hate being fostered in this country by war, politics , media and social media. When people want to kill they can always find a way. Also mental health is an issue that is being ignored way too much in this country.

Yes, since Marshall Applewhite exercised mind control and the use of Vodka and phenobarbital I will propose that if he never existed those people would in all probability be alive.
1. Twin Towers (airplane)
2. Timothy McVeigh (Bomb)
3. Las Vegas (Gun)
4. Orlando (gun)
5. Bath Town Township Mi. (Bomb)
6. Heavens Gate (mental manipiluitation0
7. New York 1920 Wall Street (Bomb)
Don't misunderstand me something needs to be done about all killings. I just think you need to look at the deep seated divisive hate being fostered in this country by war, politics , media and social media. When people want to kill they can always find a way. Also mental health is an issue that is being ignored way too much in this country.
Wow. Perspective. Thanks for bringing that. Yes I’m for addressing the violence, and gun violence. But I’m firmly planted in the solution revolves around people not implements. Further firearms restrictions aren’t going to reduce shootings and I’m sick of hearing that worn out narrative. It’s stupid and illogical.

Reactions: Redleg68
So the purpose of cars is for rolling? Come on, you’re being intentionally dense.
No you’re the one being dense. A gun is just an implement. It has no purpose of its own. No intent. That only comes from the user.

Nobody is buying what you’re selling one bit. Now take your own advice and sit down.

No you’re the one being dense. A gun is just an implement. It has no purpose of its own. No intent. That only comes from the user.

Nobody is buying what you’re selling one bit. Now take your own advice and sit down.
We still see you, it’s ok.

VN Store

Back