Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Sadky human nature sucks.

5 minutes into 2001 and all the primates needed was a bone to figure out it could be a weapon. We just arent a very friendly race of people.

I've reenacted that scene with a toner cartridge and a copy machine thousands of times.

Reactions: NEO
Easiest solution is to limit the type of weapons people can buy or who can buy them.

That already exists and has done nothing to stop gun violence. More limits on those who follow the law won’t do anything but harm those who follow the law.

Easiest solution is to limit the type of weapons people can buy or who can buy them.
How does that actually prevent them from buying it off the legal market if they really want it. I mean... it’s not like criminals really care about laws now do they

So you agree your solution is shiite? Good, progress
And you have no solution whatsoever. If you're going to hang on my every word at least either contribute something that's thought provoking or be interesting. Right now you're the kid in the back of the classroom eating his own boogers.

Where does most criminal activity occur?
In the poorest communities
So once again the Democrats are shiting on the poor by making it harder to defend themselves and their homes and actually creating a market for and encouraging criminal activity.

It’s sad that people actually fall for it.

Why should it be more difficult for law abiding citizens as we’ve proven beyond any doubt that gun control only encourages criminals
Where is this proof? Do you have any data that backs this up or is it just your personal feeling on the topic?

And you have no solution whatsoever. If you're going to hang on my every word at least either contribute something that's thought provoking or be interesting. Right now you're the kid in the back of the classroom eating his own boogers.
Not true. I have pointed multiple times to people being the problem. Not guns. To which you idiots come back with no it’s the guns, we just haven’t found the right laws that criminals will obey. It’s stupid. At least do no harm. Your idiot solutions address nothing but harm law abiding citizens.

So until you all are willing to set aside your broken narrative I’ll take nothing.

Reactions: NEO
I've reenacted that scene with a toner cartridge and a copy machine thousands of times.

Ok, sad story on my end.

I am in my first office job. 25 years old and never worked an office job before and was 3 months removed from being a bouncer and strip club manager.

I am working as a claim rep trainee in the errors and omissions department and my boss hands me about 300 pages that need copied and says the copier is on the other side of the floor.

I go over and this commercal grade copier is the size of a large freezer and I start copying the pages. One by one by one by one.

Hour later i am still copying with about 200 left as I have to punch each piece so it goes into a 3 ring folder.

My dad who is taking me to lunch walks over and asked what I am doing and I tell him. Hea like oh and watches me load a piece and laughs. He then says hold on and takes the remaining 200 pages and sits them all in the tray and hit copy all and 3 ring option and within 2 minutes it copies all of them and punches them for me. He then looks at me and says ok where u wanna eat?

Mind you I was there for an hour already on a floor of hundreds of people and not one person said hey guy can I help u out. Just watched the new idiot make a complete fool of himself.

My question is why the distinction between “large scale shootings in public place” and the 600+ shootings of 4 or more people due to “gang violence, fighting and domestic incidents?”

Mass shootings in public spaces had become less frequent during the pandemic.

Until Tuesday, when eight people were killed in Atlanta-area spas, it had been a year since there had been a large-scale shooting in a public place.”

“Still, other types of gun violence increased significantly in 2020”

There were more than 600 shootings in which four or more people were shot by one person compared with 417 in 2019.
Many of those shootings involved gang violence, fights and domestic incidents.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
My question is why the distinction between “large scale shootings in public place” and the 600+ shootings of 4 or more people due to “gang violence, fighting and domestic incidents?”

Mass shootings in public spaces had become less frequent during the pandemic.

Until Tuesday, when eight people were killed in Atlanta-area spas, it had been a year since there had been a large-scale shooting in a public place.”

“Still, other types of gun violence increased significantly in 2020”

There were more than 600 shootings in which four or more people were shot by one person compared with 417 in 2019.
Many of those shootings involved gang violence, fights and domestic incidents.
Political value.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and NEO

VN Store

Back