Mass Shooting in Atlanta

The absence of government is far better than a totalitarian government.
Where might one find the absence of government?

I think we are smart enough to avoid a totalitarian government, we rejected Trumpism after all.

Sorry but I'm the gen saddled with paying for you and the boomers.

And I thank you for that. And not just for the social security that I will start receiving in 2 more years but also the military retirement I'm already getting.

Of course I've paid the max on the social security portion of my FICA for 30 years now and I don't recall seeing you in the ready room before flying my missions. So suck it.

I'm not sure that the manufacturing of illegal explosives is a constitutional right.
You might want to do some research on the illegalities and civil right violations the ATF did in this case and at Ruby Ridge before you spout off what happened. You seem very ignorant on the facts. The FBI teaches courses on these two incidents to LE agencies on how illegal and wrong these incidents were

You might want to do some research on the illegalities and civil right violations the ATF did in this case and at Ruby Ridge before you spout off what happened. You seem very ignorant on the facts. The FBI teaches courses on these two incidents to LE agencies on how illegal and wrong these incidents were
They've obviously learned from it; which is what rational and reasonable people do.
Now if you want to see what irrational and unreasonable people do, look no further than Koresh and the nut jobs at Ruby Ridge.

I seriously think it would be good for him to go. I think he has an incorrect perception of what they are and how business is done. It happens when you buy into a narrative fed by people ignorant of a subject.

It would also make for some great people watching.

I seriously think it would be good for him to go. I think he has an incorrect perception of what they are and how business is done. It happens when you buy into a narrative fed by people ignorant of a subject.

It would also make for some great people watching.

Luther isn’t taking a chance with his reality.

The older I get the more I relate to Fred. Now I know why my dad found him to be so funny.....and Archie.
I think I would have many of the same reactions visiting a gun show that Bubba from Wartburg would have when visiting the homeless section of Detroit.
I listened to an interview with Quicy Jones, who composed the theme music for
Sanford and Son. He had a creative block. Couldn't get anything he really liked. So, he got high as giraffe ***** (heroin, I think) and banged it out in a few minutes. Legendary.

eta; thought a word would auto censor but it didn't.

Reactions: luthervol
I listened to an interview with Quicy Jones, who composed the theme music for
Sanford and Son. He had a creative block. Couldn't get anything he really liked. So, he got high as giraffe pussy (heroin, I think) and banged it out in a few minutes. Legendary.
That's pretty high.

The older I get the more I relate to Fred. Now I know why my dad found him to be so funny.....and Archie.
I think I would have many of the same reactions visiting a gun show that Bubba from Wartburg would have when visiting the homeless section of Detroit.
People at gun shows = homeless people?

You make the worst analogies

I'm fully aware that our government is far from perfect, but it's hard to find a better one.

Also, I've always said that the only thing worse than government is the absence of government.
Only thing worse is an unregulated government. The Constitution is one of the few regulations on the government, and you are gleefully taking a hacksaw to it.

Reactions: hog88
Only thing worse is an unregulated government. The Constitution is one of the few regulations on the government, and you are gleefully taking a hacksaw to it.
??????
You make no sense.
How in the world am I taking a hacksaw to the constitution?

??????
You make no sense.
How in the world am I taking a hacksaw to the constitution?
2A, 4A, 6A, 8A, 8A, 10A, 14A.

All deal with property rights and protection under the Consitution. All of which you want to violate in some form or fashion.

We are already seeing a 4A case involving guns in front of the SC, so this isnt a slippery slope argument.

VN Store

Back