Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Please. That's just completely absurd.
Take a woman who has a moral stance that she is going to dress in a fashionable but not provocative fashion.
Now place her in Victorian times, 1900, 1940, 1960, 1980, 2000, 2020. China, Brazil, US, Uganda.
The same level of morality will lead to different results in every instance...............
Because what is considered moral changes over time and from place to place.

I guess you are confused. People can have different morals. My moral compass is different than my grandmothers, but hers and mine aren't "fluid".

well at least they shouldn't be. Otherwise why have them at all? Just do whatever ya want and excuse it as adjusting your morals lol

I guess you are confused. People can have different morals. My moral compass is different than my grandmothers, but hers and mine aren't "fluid".

well at least they shouldn't be. Otherwise why have them at all? Just do whatever ya want and excuse it as adjusting your morals lol
Seriously?
I'm sure it's you who are confused. Of course people have different morals. That's why in my example it was the SAME PERSON WITH THE SAME MORAL STANCE just in different times and places

mo·ral·i·ty
/məˈralədē/

noun

1. principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    "the matter boiled down to simple morality: innocent prisoners ought to be freed"
    • a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.
      plural noun: moralities
      "a bourgeois morality"
    • the extent to which an action is right or wrong.
      "behind all the arguments lies the issue of the morality of the possession of nuclear weapons"

mor·al
a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

Seriously?
I'm sure it's you who are confused. Of course people have different morals. That's why in my example it was the SAME PERSON WITH THE SAME MORAL STANCE just in different times and places

hmm okay Luther. If you have to use caps and bold text ya know your argument on its own is failing.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The way one dresses and presents themselves is certainly based on morals.

umm, okay

how about this - 2 people are vegetarian: Person 1 does so because they believe it is wrong to kill other living sentient things; Person 2 does it because they'd like to lower their chance of heart disease.

are these equal examples of morals driven behavior?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
lol.......
How should a homeless person dress? Just curious.

You answer my question first. The homeless people I have seen dress like crap because they don’t have money or wear the same sh1T all the time. The way they dress has no bearing on their morals.

umm, okay

how about this - 2 people are vegetarian: Person 1 does so because they believe it is wrong to kill other living sentient things; Person 2 does it because they'd like to lower their chance of heart disease.

Person 1’s choice of food is influenced by morals; person 2 has different morals that don’t influence their diet. That’s consistent with what he’s said.

For somebody who is supposedly so obviously wrong, nobody is really making contact with what he’s actually saying.

Hope opening day is this entertaining.

umm, okay

No.

Person 1’s choice of food is influenced by morals; person 2 has different morals that don’t influence their diet. That’s consistent with what he’s said.

For somebody who is supposedly so obviously wrong, nobody is really making contact with what he’s actually saying.

Hope opening day is this entertaining.
Unless they believe its moral to take care of their body?

VN Store

Back