Mattis Leaving in February

I don't know if using the word "predominantly" is accurate or not. However, it is a fact that Donald Trump's largest core constituency of support is from white men in either the midwest or the southeast regions of the United States, who have not earned at least a Bachelor's degree.
How many times have I heard the MSM mention how a major component of his base comprises white males with less than a college education? More times than I have fingers for sure.

I don't know if using the word "predominantly" is accurate or not. However, it is a fact that Donald Trump's largest constituency of support is from white men in either the midwest or the southeast regions of the United States, who have not earned at least a Bachelor's degree.
…..and the Dems have the poor uneducated blacks, Hispanics, and single welfare mothers..

How's John Bolton doing these days?

Oh.

Bolton’s Expansion of Syria War Totally Backfired

A fateful decision by national security adviser John Bolton to expand the United States’ goals in Syria backfired, and is a key reason why President Donald Trump ordered a total withdrawal of U.S. troops, two senior administration officials told The Daily Beast.

Bolton in September added a second mission to the the already open-ended operation in Syria. In addition to destroying the so-called Islamic State, U.S. troops would stay in Syria indefinitely, forcing Iranian forces there to eventually withdraw.

Trump adopted a bellicose stance towards Tehran long before he became president. But he was never comfortable with an indefinite stay in Syria yoked to Iran. The officials said that Trump was willing to tolerate fighting ISIS, but was already uncomfortable with the duration of the war for that purpose.

He's got to feel awkward now.

Part of being "Right" or "Correct" is "How". Trump's "how" is seldom good

You completely missed the point.

No matter what Trump does it is reported on with extreme bias as the absolute worst case scenario without fail.

A large majority of the media are blinded by their hatred of Trump.

Do a little research on that, GV. I tripped over it a few years back.

Oh...Hitler made it to Brazil, but we'll save that one for later.

Upper Management said to tell you Merry Christmas.
Some will think you’re a loony conspiracist, but not me. That’s a whole different story and I’ve done some research on that as well.

You hijack a reply to another, provide a lot of blathering BS but fail to address the point - - so our government has been engaging is a program to divide and conquer the Russian population. - - but typlical Rightie. Angry? No! Happy to point up your empty suit

Hah. Hijack? Ok, Penny.

I don't know if using the word "predominantly" is accurate or not. However, it is a fact that Donald Trump's largest constituency of support is from white men in either the midwest or the southeast regions of the United States, who have not earned at least a Bachelor's degree.

You think earning a college degree somehow equates to intelligence? How cute.

I did reply to your post. The fact that you apparently don't know that Russians do in fact have access to social media, and are quite active on it, is telling.

Nothing I say will change what you think, and likewise. I have have no need to win an internet debate. We come here to share, compare, and contest opinions. Occasionally, it descends into personal attacks. Thankfully, not the case here.

It will always be a chess match with Russia. They love the game, and are good at it. Don't get distracted by a Pawn, and leave your Knight at risk.

I'll wager that we never have a direct war with Russia. They know, as do we, that no one wins.

The key part of my reply to your post to which you still have not replied is what does the US Government do to cause divisiveness directly to Russian people on Social media

I
You completely missed the point.

No matter what Trump does it is reported on with extreme bias as the absolute worst case scenario without fail.

A large majority of the media are blinded by their hatred of Trump.

I disagree. I think CNN and MSNBC report all the dumb-a$$ news events. Then they dissect it ad nauseam by discussing forever the opinions of “experts” who more often than not are not experts. But I don’t think it is “hatred” to call someone who acts like an “a$$”, an a$$

In those cases where Trump acts like an a$$, Faux News usually reports nothing. But later on Hannity, proving he is no expert then stretches the truth to keep Trump’s base in check

IMO Trump dosen’t give a rat’s a$$ about his base. He definitely cares about the GOP’s fear of Trump’s base and continues to work it to his advantage

I

I disagree. I think CNN and MSNBC report all the dumb-a$$ news events. Then they dissect it ad nauseam by discussing forever the opinions of “experts” who more often than not are not experts. But I don’t think it is “hatred” to call someone who acts like an “a$$”, an a$$

In those cases where Trump acts like an a$$, Faux News usually reports nothing. But later on Hannity, proving he is no expert then stretches the truth to keep Trump’s base in check

IMO Trump dosen’t give a rat’s a$$ about his base. He definitely cares about the GOP’s fear of Trump’s base and continues to work it to his advantage
Thank you for explaining Trump. Us folowers are 2 dum too figger it out.

Reactions: AirVol and VolStrom

VN Store

Back