Mattis Leaving in February

Does that sound Racist? Why, yes it most certainly does

There (their, they're) you go again throwing stones from your glass house.

Now I see what you have against Blacks. Dude got your blond girfriend back in high school and you were wearing your best Polo shirt - - you know the one yeah that one the one that makes you look like a pompous a$$

Reactions: 1972 Grad
He’s a neocon gloabalist. Once he denounces Trump he’ll be a perfect fit in the Democrat party
Yeah, won’t be long before Bolton will bolt. Or get fired.

With his prickly personality and globalist views I can’t see him lasting two years.

Actually drove them both today.

Anything wrong with that??

Asking for a friend...

No, no. Not a harsh jab at you. It's a long standing inside joke going on here in the PF. Trying to find an old lunatic poster that was here once & he just up & disappeared one day about 3 years ago. He drove a forklift.
I use to drive a forklift when I was doing a warehouse job. Loved it too.

No, no. Not a harsh jab at you. It's a long standing inside joke going on here in the PF. Trying to find an old lunatic poster once that was here & he just up & disappeared one day about 3 years ago. He drove a forklift.
I use to drive a forklift when I was doing a warehouse job. Loved it too.
I know, I know; at least, I heard about him from 72 a week ago (after mentioning “forklift” in a post”), and was kind of playing along. I haven’t been on VN but about a year so that was before my time.

VN Store

Back