Mattis Leaving in February

Not a phone call. Someone handed Mattis a note saying he was being replaced as CENTCOM commander. Obama didn’t have the balls plus Obama didn’t want to win any wars. That’s why he purged our top brass out. They wanted to win, he didn’t.
Should have done it on Twitter, I guess.

Reactions: Septic
Not a phone call. Someone handed Mattis a note saying he was being replaced as CENTCOM commander. Obama didn’t have the balls plus Obama didn’t want to win any wars. That’s why he purged our top brass out. They wanted to win, he didn’t.
My bad.

Beer is on me next time 😎

What does that have to do with the troop withdrawal from Syria and how the Secretary of Defense was not consulted at all in this decision... or even informed of this decision prior to it's announcement on Twitter? You guys try so hard to circle everything back to Obama, as if that somehow obscures Trump's complete lack of professionalism and the valid questions concerning Trump's maturity, competency and judgment.

You guys..😂EFDBDFF7-675F-41C2-81C2-560C2EF120E2.jpeg

?
Since when did these founding documents mean anything to the left. Obama wiped his ass with them and made a sh!t sandwich.

Looks like your boi is carrying on the tradition, congratulations. Seriously are you incapable of seeing how stupid you look when you do your "whatoboutisims", do you understand that you are literally drawing a direct and linear comparison between trump and the guy you hate the most in the world?

It's like you don't understand what you're doing. But we tell you. and. you. do. it. anyway.

Mattis leaving early. Trump mad because the letter embarrassed him. Trump has just signed the order to pull out of Syria. The military learned of his decision through Twitter.

He's so out of control and impulsive at this point that I don't think he can be talked into resigning.

Mattis leaving early. Trump mad because the letter embarrassed him. Trump has just signed the order to pull out of Syria. The military learned of his decision through Twitter.

He's so out of control and impulsive at this point that I don't think he can be talked into resigning.
You could do it. You are very persuasive.

If we survive this my dudes, it is a testament to the founding documents.
tenor.gif

He will resign when Mueller indicts Jr..

VN Store

Back