Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you provide proof it’s a lie?

I can provide evidence. President Biden and his entire Administration have conducted themselves with great care to avoid WWIII, while supporting democratic Ukraine's sovereignty against Russia's brutal military invasion. If Biden wanted to guide us into WWIII, we'd be in it already.

Why do I have to explain it ? I didn’t make the law. Not paying child support in TN as I understand it is tied to all of your rights in the state by law. Your driving privileges as well as your voting privileges are affected by child support by law. I didn’t make the law, but I have no problem with it. Do you ? You think a dead beat Dad out there somewhere impregnating multiple women and taking responsibility for none of them should have the right to vote on legislators ? And, I am not sure that TN is the only State that requires this, article just says TN is a State that does. I am sure someone on here knows way more about the accuracy of this than I do, so enlightening is certainly welcome. But, even if TN were the only State to have this requirement I would have no problem with it. Would you ?
Driving is a right?

Tennessee is now the only state in the country that requires those convicted of felonies be up to date on child support payments before they can vote again.

The Article says TN it's the only state to use child support to deny voting. Yes, I have issues with the state using completely unrelated and arbitrary reason to deny a citizen the right to vote. Everyone should if you think far enough ahead.

Reactions: volfanhill
I can provide evidence. President Biden and his entire Administration have conducted themselves with great care to avoid WWIII, while supporting democratic Ukraine's sovereignty against Russia's brutal military invasion. If Biden wanted to guide us into WWIII, we'd be in it already.

It’s ok. You’re just as smart as the white kids.

Driving is a right?

The Article says TN it's the only state to use child support to deny voting. Yes, I have issues with the state using completely unrelated and arbitrary reason to deny a citizen the right to vote. Everyone should if you think far enough ahead.

So, you are okay with dead beat Dads or Moms voting. That’s your right. I’m not, which is mine.

Reactions: Vol since 77
So, you are okay with dead beat Dads or Moms voting. That’s your right. I’m not, which is mine.
Again you won't explain why they shouldn't be able to vote. Are you claiming they're the worst possible people to cast a ballot?

Think bigger - are you ok with the state creating unrelated regulations you must complete before being allowed to vote? I'm not yet you seem to be

Reactions: QuarterSawnVol
MSNBC columnist fears Republicans winning midterms: Two years of 'gut-churning inanity' and 'paralysis' for US

Brown opened his election day column by voicing his fear over the prospects of Republicans doing well in today’s races. He wrote, "It is Election Day 2022, and I am not OK. I have not been OK for weeks."

He characterized any Democratic Party optimism in the face of the potential "red wave" as desperate, writing, "In the last week, I learned the word ‘hopium’ (against my will, I might add) as a way to describe the somewhat desperate search among Democrats for good omens against a red wave."

MSNBC columnist fears Republicans winning midterms: Two years of 'gut-churning inanity' and 'paralysis' for US

Biden has literally handed over our energy independence to one of the most vile dictators in the world today, displayed for the world to see how mismanaged and weak our military is with the Afghan withdrawal, and tip toed the line of not upsetting Dictator Xi and Putin with America's involvement with Taiwan and Ukraine, respectively. Just because a president refrains from launching an all out nucelar war doesn't exactly equate to much regarding deterring future issues.

Again you won't explain why they shouldn't be able to vote. Are you claiming they're the worst possible people to cast a ballot?

Think bigger - are you ok with the state creating unrelated regulations you must complete before being allowed to vote? I'm not yet you seem to be

It is the law in TN that in order to be able to vote you must be in good standing of your criminal charges. If you live in TN that is what you must abide by. What more needs explaining to you ? You don’t like it then don’t live here and not pay for your kids. Do I personally think they are the worst to cast a ballot ? Of course not in all cases, but I don’t make the laws in any State much less TN. Why do you consider written law unrelated regulations? I don’t have a problem with with say ... a guy with 16 kids by 11 different women, paying and assisting absolutely none of them (which is against the law) not having the right to vote for who makes said laws. That’s my opinion, whether you agree with it or like it is of little importance to me.

Well, if you say so it must be true. In your eyes he must be a great puppet.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
It is the law in TN that in order to be able to vote you must be in good standing of your criminal charges. If you live in TN that is what you must abide by. What more needs explaining to you ? You don’t like it then don’t live here and not pay for your kids. Do I personally think they are the worst to cast a ballot ? Of course not in all cases, but I don’t make the laws in any State much less TN. Why do you consider written law unrelated regulations? I don’t have a problem with with say ... a guy with 16 kids by 11 different women, paying and assisting absolutely none of them (which is against the law) not having the right to vote for who makes said laws. That’s my opinion, whether you agree with it or like it is of little importance to me.
Then Tennesseans passed a stupid law and should get rid of it. It's small minded thinking

Well clearly you used the most likely and common sense example that you could. What lively hairball is a person is behind after getting out. Now they have to try and find a job then catch up on every back dated bill they owe. But you're probably right, I'm sure it's usually a guy with 16 kids by 11 different women

What you fail to understand is you're ok with the state putting an unrelated financial burden on your voting. Why are you in favor of a large, punitive govt entity controlling its citizens?

Driving is a right?

I couldn’t find the actual information to back up my theory but I bet it is child support that is handled by the State. If you are a non-violent felon then you have to petition to have your voting rights restored… if you owe any state related fees then you have to make them current before getting your right to vote returned.

Then Tennesseans passed a stupid law and should get rid of it. It's small minded thinking

Well clearly you used the most likely and common sense example that you could. What lively hairball is a person is behind after getting out. Now they have to try and find a job then catch up on every back dated bill they owe. But you're probably right, I'm sure it's usually a guy with 16 kids by 11 different women

What you fail to understand is you're ok with the state putting an unrelated financial burden on your voting. Why are you in favor of a large, punitive govt entity controlling its citizens?

What you fail to understand is that I don’t consider it the State putting its heels to you if you broke the law and haven’t paid for it like you obviously do. It’s that simple. Don’t go with the “you must be for bigger government” because I happen to agree with a written law. I have no problem with anyone and everyone voting if they are in good standing to do so. I have zero use for anyone that won’t make the effort to take care of kids they bring into this world. From what I understand it takes a serious non effort to be classified as in arrears for non payment of child support in TN, word has it that if you make the effort to just pay what you can then you are not considered in arrears in the courts. No expert on that, but have read many instances stating this to be the case. If you walked out on your wife and kids (1,2 or 16 doesn’t matter to me) tomorrow and didn’t have any plans to have anything to do with them again, you think I should give a shat about your right to vote ? Well ... I don’t. That simple enough for you ?

What you fail to understand is that I don’t consider it the State putting its heels to you if you broke the law and haven’t paid for it like you obviously do. It’s that simple. Don’t go with the “you must be for bigger government” because I happen to agree with a written law. I have no problem with anyone and everyone voting if they are in good standing to do so. I have zero use for anyone that won’t make the effort to take care of kids they bring into this world. From what I understand it takes a serious non effort to be classified as in arrears for non payment of child support in TN, word has it that if you make the effort to just pay what you can then you are not considered in arrears in the courts. No expert on that, but have read many instances stating this to be the case. If you walked out on your wife and kids (1,2 or 16 doesn’t matter to me) tomorrow and didn’t have any plans to have anything to do with them again, you think I should give a shat about your right to vote ? Well ... I don’t. That simple enough for you ?
A serious non effort? These people were literally in jail not making it rain in Vegas. If it is not in their sentencing it should not be used against them once they're out. It's that simple

A serious non effort? These people were literally in jail not making it rain in Vegas. If it is not in their sentencing it should not be used against them once they're out. It's that simple
What Joey is saying is that in general the courts are fairly lenient in terms of if the offender can only afford say $50 and the judge approves such terms then the offender is on the hook for paying the $50 they agreed to (at least in the short term before the matter is handled more permanently). If the offender fails the provide the $50 then the courts are generally less forgiving moving forward

What Joey is saying is that in general the courts are fairly lenient in terms of if the offender can only afford say $50 and the judge approves such terms then the offender is on the hook for paying the $50 they agreed to (at least in the short term before the matter is handled more permanently). If the offender fails the provide the $50 then the courts are generally less forgiving moving forward
And if you were in jail for 5yrs how long would it take to get current?

Biden has literally handed over our energy independence to one of the most vile dictators in the world today, displayed for the world to see how mismanaged and weak our military is with the Afghan withdrawal, and tip toed the line of not upsetting Dictator Xi and Putin with America's involvement with Taiwan and Ukraine, respectively. Just because a president refrains from launching an all out nucelar war doesn't exactly equate to much regarding deterring future issues.

Blah, blah, blah. Are these false fabrications of your own mind or parroted lines from Liar Command?

I'm not saying the GOP has any kind of leadership or consist of good candidates. But I do know that every single time I hear a Dem candidate, our President, our VP, or our Speaker talk, dumbest **** possible always comes out of their mouths. If 90% of the media wasn't so liberally biased, Dems would be laughed out of every ballot box.

VN Store

Back